Anyone ever been ripped off by a model?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
sparky

Re: Anyone ever been ripped off by a model?

Post by sparky »

MHoodie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes I was let down by Teresa May.
> I guess she was drinking heavily the night before
> amongst other thing?s.
> Another unreliable model was Lyndsey Dawn.

Not Teresa as never tried to book her but I've had that one as a cancellation reason on the morning of the shoot.

All my references are to a shoot, not buying content as I've never done that.
On one shoot the models partner was her chaperone - no issue with that. However he said for me to concentrate on video and he would share the photos but never sent despite multiple chasing emails. I guess the ploy was to book another shoot to get them but as one of the more expensive models I booked plus a further shoot would not have been fundamentally different.

I'm not giving names in public plus most was 10+ years ago and the models no longer working.
M25crash

Post by M25crash »

Typically Rude .
Slag off Models who have no course of redress , from years AGO When Adult Business had little internet connection .

But happy to pay through the nose (Oh sorry SOME pay ) to is it Fan base or the other popular sites , that are slowly taking over the opportunity to put models in a studio.

LETS not forget Todays models seem to be slagged offer for ink , plastic tits , "Duck Lips" Recent Quote , or another dislikes From the male Collector...

YEP I have been burned, hence my distaste for YOU FREELOADERS,

BUT these model must have done something right to have succeeded ,

Gullibility, You have been done , SHIT Happens but to ask NOW say ten to fifteen years seems to be a bad move.

HENCE the State of this Web site and the models who DO NOT COME HERE any more

FACE it We are getting old , and you can't turn it back if I knew she was like this ..... SUP it UP , don't slag her off.
That is as long as it is not a couple of past Models.Who You feel special ...

Also I think models are VERY Fickle and most on here are punters , and are ripe for taking the piss.....

Very little sympathy , including myself, as I too have been taken for a ride .

Oh for the Twats// READ SLOWLY IT DOES MAKE SENSE
m100

Post by m100 »

None of your posts make sense.

Once again you are labelling members freeloaders when you have no possible way of knowing anything about them.

Only one person is responsible for the state of this website and that is you.
M25crash

Post by M25crash »

lol

glad you just have to reply

but not good to see you continue to
take the high ground

nice to your a customer

keep spending your cash for a happy solo time
davy99

Post by davy99 »

M25crash Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lol
>
> glad you just have to reply
>
> but not good to see you continue to
> take the high ground
>
> nice to your a customer
>
> keep spending your cash for a happy solo time

We all got our hopes up that this idiot had finally disappeared. But no, he is back being the same idiot as ever.

Still crying
Still bitter
M25crash

Post by M25crash »

STILL they keep coming back

won't be long until another one joins in

WHY NOT ADD something the Forum, Oh YOU have nothing to Add. apart from being another freeloader .

Not Bitter Not Caring or Crying.

If this Closes It won't be due to me , but maybe to those who just keep being negative .

I guess You al have each others email addresses , and of course common stock on you hard drives to be searched .

As I guess You are of an age of Jimmy Saville and like to Share items ...
m100

Post by m100 »

And there you go again making stuff up about other members. You know nothing about any of us but you keep making all these accusations.
M25crash

Post by M25crash »

READ AND WEEP PRATT.

?The lady doth protest too much, methinks,? is one of those lines from Shakespeare that is so very simple, but expresses enormous complexity of thought and emotion. It is spoken by Prince Hamlet?s mother, Gertrude, in Act 3, Scene 2 of the play, Hamlet.

The phrase is used frequently in modern English discourse, usually in the form of a slight reversal: ?methinks the lady doth protest too much.? With the ?methinks? at the beginning. It?s a cynical, ironic, somewhat sarcastic comment about someone overdoing a denial, suggesting that they are, indeed, to some degree guilty.
m100

Post by m100 »

So everyone who calls you out on your made up nonsense is 'protesting too much' and must therefore be guilty of whatever you have attributed to them?

You are just a Trump/Boris tribute act who is no doubt being encouraged and protected by the truly inept moderators of this site.
M25crash

Post by M25crash »

truly inept moderators of this site.

You are just a Trump/Boris tribute act who is no doubt being encouraged and protected by the truly inept moderators of this site.

Posted by: m100 ()
Date: February 06, 2022 01:03AM

Oh your a specimen high value .... Mr perfect , mmm