Anyone ever been ripped off by a model?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
spunkie

Anyone ever been ripped off by a model?

Post by spunkie »

Don?t want to name any names myself just on here but would share via email. Feel free to name if you wish, but how did it make you feel about the model? How disappointing do you feel when a model you really like let?s you down? Has it happened more than once? Does it have an adverse affect on how you see other models and put you off ordering stuff from them ..

Conversely have any models gone above and beyond what you expected of them?
Bluemoon2

Re: Anyone ever been ripped off by a model?

Post by Bluemoon2 »

Who's the ones your talking about. Let me know and I will give you some to avoid. Are you on adultfolio
Bluemoon2

Post by Bluemoon2 »

M25crash

Post by M25crash »

Spunkie

Do you own a camera and have hired a model
sparky

Post by sparky »

Taking the second point first the first model I ever booked for a photo & video shoot 20+ years ago was Lucy Gresty followed by two more. She was totally understanding, patient and co-operative.

Over the years since certainly short changed by a few typically with time wasting tactics and excuses why not to do rather than a positive can do attitude. Given time again I would cancelled the shoot after an hour, paid them for that and their travel.

The lesson to me was to be sure prospective models could see photos from past shoots and others showing what was expected together with written details.

Also had late the day before or same day cancellations wasting my preparation time and sometimes a day of my work holiday allocation. In one case I was told sudden family illness but from a post, maybe here, found the model actually did another shoot.

Going forward with far fewer models now and many of those totally unappealing to me due totally un-natural looking breast (non)enhancements, duck lips, multiple and / or large tattoos etc very debatable if I will ever again book a model for a shoot. Certainly no incentive to upgrade my DSLR but rather if not now worth so little sell. My newer compact camera is higher resolution, which alone does not mean a better result, plus gives as good or in some situations a better result.
Jimmypoo

Post by Jimmypoo »

Tigerr Benson.

Failed to send me ?120 worth of dvds in 2008 from her personal website.

Kept promising to send out, that they had be sent out, that there was a clerical error, blah blah blah......

Strung me along for a few weeks before I gave up.

Never looked at her content again.
spunkie

Post by spunkie »

I should point out that my post is really coming from the point of view of a punter buying custom videos or pics and what have you, rather than a tog although I think it?s worth calling out all models who mess people around / rip them off in any way ..
otterboy

Post by otterboy »

I bought a custom video from a US model once for a substantial amount of money. A few years later she was selling a slightly edited version on her Manyvids site for a fraction of the price which was quite annoying.
I always thought the whole point of custom content is that it is for the buyers eyes only.
gorpur

Post by gorpur »

No just the opposite - I was knocked out by how lovely the models I've worshipped were to me, a bashful girl-worshipper. As for customer videos - no names, but one of the most beautiful glamour models ever did a video for me that i still can hardly believe and gives me ecstasy to this day
MHoodie

Post by MHoodie »

Yes I was let down by Teresa May.
I guess she was drinking heavily the night before amongst other thing?s.
Another unreliable model was Lyndsey Dawn.