Modelling Rates

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
MissJennyBadeau

Re: Modelling Rates

Post by MissJennyBadeau »

Yes I think ?50phr is roughly the norm for up to toys.
Big, natural 34GG boobies! Please see my Purpleport/model mayhem (Jenny Badeau) profile for pics and to book me. I work up to GG (see me fisting Chloe Lovette if you google her and Leona Lee) BOOK ME! RELIABLE AND HOT!!
Heidi Vincent

Post by Heidi Vincent »

Nice one guys thanks for that,I think it clears up a lot of grey areas.The rates sound fine to me.I also agree with Stockie on the implied nude/topless,art nude and all that type of thing.I start at ?60 but take it for granted that its going to be continental and maybe toys,then negotiate from there for vids etc.
So from what I've read it seems we're all singing off the same hymn sheet.!thumbsup!

Heidi V.
X

DWR2006

Post by DWR2006 »

I'm a professional photographer who lurks on this forum, once in a while, in the hope of finding an interesting model or two. I don't really shoot adult content, more like soft-core, but I expect to pay at least ?100 per hour.

I'm in London though and I'm genuinely surprised to see how inexpensively some models on here pitch themselves.

Maybe I'm working with the wrong sort of models?

But I certainly wouldn't pay more than that for a "well known model" since that is largely irrelevant to me. Unless you're talking world famous, like Masuimi Max.

I'm more interested in finding those that aren't well known.
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

If a girl agrees to any rate you offer then thats between you both. Even if its 50p Snow Patrol !happy!

If anyone feels they have to pay less than what they normally would (within reason of course) then maybe they should not be shooting at all because when the time comes back around and the recession is off the product will still have the same value as anything you produced before.

Besides, there is not enough unity in this business for a standard fee to be mandated.

A selection of producers have agreed a standard amount through conversation but its not set in stone standard for the industry.

Bigger producers pay more and demand more by comparison..ie all day is literally nearly all day and they usually remunerate well for it.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

It matters not what people here think. Its down to you and the girl who agrees to that fee as she is th eone who knows what is expected of her to do for that and if she agrees to it whats the problem

Otherwise I see no issue with what you are paying. Unless its a bg scene with anal and dp then Id say you were having a laugh but if the girl agrees to it...Then so be it.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
Stockie

Post by Stockie »

Be-Seen-Here wrote:

> I think a much more important factor in
> determining rates is if the material is to be published. I
> think the differential between what a model charges for
> published and non published work (that's when there even is a
> difference)
> is way too low.
>
>

Just curious about this comments. Why should there be any difference at all ebtween whether shooting for published or non-published? Still the same job no matter where the content ends up. And anyways, just because a shoot is done for non-published don`t mean that it might not be published at some time in future, you hear about lots of models they do tfcd shoots not to be published and ends up on adult sites or in magazines. I know a couple of models have told me they charge more for shoots if its not for publication but i just have never understood why there should be any difference in rates either way.
jojo69

Post by jojo69 »

hi, just to put the cat among the pigeons, fiona cooper pays ?500 for 3-4 solo shoot. jojo
Im just a naughty milf !!!!

http://www.adultindustryresources.com/drupal5/content/jojo69

modeljojo@sky.com