Jeremy Kyle

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Kellyh

Re: Jeremy Kyle

Post by Kellyh »

Touche
puretotty

Post by puretotty »

Dang missed it... anywhere I can see it ? Links please ?
[URL]http://www.adultwork.com/1939442[/URL]
gorgeous gee

Post by gorgeous gee »

I disagree with this idea of shying from the media. Of course we know they want to cook up a show and if you feel at all daunted or unable to take the heat then obviously stay away, but, as in the case of John Janes, Daisy Rock and many others that spring to mind, who clearly have the required intellect to represent themselves on such programming, then why not.

I dont personally believe that John did himself or the industry any harm at all. Quite the reverse. He looked comfortable, put his case clearly, confidently and eloquently and I venture did himself some good in the proccess.
The larger lady whos name escapes me also made a jolly good show of herself and virtually ate the "nay" sayers for breakfast. she too has probably boosted her stock.

If peoples actions do genuinely betray or damage the business, then of course, they lay themselves open to reasonable critisism but there are many good people in our industry trying to break thru the glass ceiling so lets also be prepared to pat them on the back!
carlosj

Post by carlosj »

he was actually one of the contestants (if you can call them that) on the jodie marsh show where she was trying to find a husband .think he maybe a lil fame hungry
Daz Savage

Post by Daz Savage »

It will have given him some exposure though. I wonder if he has had any calls for work through his time on TV? I bet he probably will have if the name he used on TV is the name he uses for work (and especially if he has a site under that name).
If I had a site called fredsmith and I was called Fred Smith then I wold suffer a few minutes of abuse from that prick in return for the extra traffic it would bring me.

<http://www.bustylittleolivia.com>
(Not my site but I do the shooting and she'd love you to take a peek!)
Daz Savage

Post by Daz Savage »

Kudos.

<http://www.bustylittleolivia.com>
(Not my site but I do the shooting and she'd love you to take a peek!)
Jonone

Post by Jonone »

Ding Dong, Tracy Lords sang vocals on a track on the first Manic Street Preachers album. Does that count as a crossover ?
gorgeous gee

Post by gorgeous gee »

hi ding dong.
i take your point that it is a quantum leap from the toilet to the sink but jonone is also correct in his particular example. Staying inside the bubble, I for instance have never worked with john janes and indeed have never even met him but the programme brought him to my attention and I perceived him to be a good looking, bright guy who would sit well in one of my productions..so..
I continue to feel that given what you say about bias and editing, John J left kyle looking pretty castrated.
All I'm saying is that provided an individual goes into the arena with their eyes open and their brain in gear, it can be a step in the right direction....Michelle Thorne on the X Factor !