DIRTY LAP DANCERS

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
mart

Re: DIRTY LAP DANCERS

Post by mart »

"When's Kyla next down?"
Down on who?

Mart
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

For the colonel: Sorry, VHS doesnt seem to be much in demand by the suppliers but I'm sure we can come to some agreement closer to the time. If you get a dvd player, you can take advantage of the extras that will be on it. You can get a decent dvd player now for under a 100 pounds and their just as easy to use as video machines.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
myson

Post by myson »

They're almost giving them away with a gallon of petrol these days.

You can actually pick one up for about 30 quid now.

Myson

Bob Singleton

Post by Bob Singleton »

Colonel.... do what I did. I bought myself an LG machine that has both VHS and DVD, so I can record Shameless on tape whilst wanking off to "Double Decker Sandwich 2" on disk! LOL

Cost about ?90 from Richer Sounds

"But how to make Liverpool economically prosperous? If only there was some way for Liverpudlians to profit from going on and on about the past in a whiny voice."

- Stewart Lee
pj

DIRTY LAP DANCERS/claire leng

Post by pj »

Is Claire Leng still pole/lap dancing? Maybe get her onto Vol. 2. I think she used to work with Stringfellows. It would be nice 2 see her again and have her on dvd. It's a pity that she appeared stripping on Live Tv years ago, but never made a jump to doing video work, be it hard OR soft. Shame.

Pj
pj

Re: Claire leng

Post by pj »

Is she still with Stringfellows? Maybe get her onto Vol. 2??

Pj
pj

Post by pj »

Anyone know what Claire is up 2 now?

Pj
plodder

Post by plodder »

Does Marriane Young still take part in the shows?
Bob Singleton

Post by Bob Singleton »

Yes Marrieanne does my shows regularly.

She's just had a minor boob job (firming up mainly and slight increase), but she'll probably be called upon to do Vol 2. She would have done the first one but for a clash of dates with the surgeon's knife. :-(

"But how to make Liverpool economically prosperous? If only there was some way for Liverpudlians to profit from going on and on about the past in a whiny voice."

- Stewart Lee
richie rich

Post by richie rich »

Would love to see the gorgeous Amanda Jane Curtin in volume 2 Bob, what do you think the chances are?