DIRTY LAP DANCERS

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Bob Singleton

DIRTY LAP DANCERS

Post by Bob Singleton »

On Wednesday Terry Stephens came down to one of my shows to make a video of the event.... the first in a series entitled Dirty Lap Dancers.

While Terry edits the footage we shot that night ready for DVD and downloading from the web, I've put up a short slideshow as a taster.

We hope to be able to shoot the second volume in about 6 weeks time... so if there are any girls here interested in featuring in the events, please let either myself or Terry know.

Have a great weekend. :-)

"But how to make Liverpool economically prosperous? If only there was some way for Liverpudlians to profit from going on and on about the past in a whiny voice."

- Stewart Lee
Jonboy

Re: DIRTY LAP DANCERS

Post by Jonboy »

Bob , thanks for that, great pictures. Who are the girls and when will the DVD be out

Jonboy
Bob Singleton

Post by Bob Singleton »

Well the first question is easy to answer... Cherry, Danielle Mannakan, Devine, Gia, Janca, Jennifer Martin, Kyla Marshall, Sahara, Tia and Wicked Nicki (for a "who's who" see )

Only Janca had never done one of my shows before, (but had been well preped by Jennifer) so everyone knew the format, which made filming smoother, and kept the atmosphere more like a normal show than a "film set"

As for the release date of the DVD.... I'll get back to you on that. As well as Terry, we had a second cameraman, so there's a fair bit of footage for Terry to edit together (not a 5 minute job I can tell you).

"But how to make Liverpool economically prosperous? If only there was some way for Liverpudlians to profit from going on and on about the past in a whiny voice."

- Stewart Lee
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

...About 6 hours of footage to go through all in all. It was a very lively night to say the least. Had lots of fun even though I was behind the camera most of the night. A release date hasnt been factored in yet as the footage hasnt been edited into a final programme but you all know I love to let you know whats going on...So, watch this space!

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
colonel

Post by colonel »

Any chance of a VHS release for those of us in the Dark Ages...?
Harry Hardon

Post by Harry Hardon »

Bob,

Noticed the gif now hasn't the h/c ending - what's happened?

Harry

Amateur male - professional in outlook : met the likes of Carmen Moore, Stella Cox, Renee Richards, Tamara Grace, Tiffany Kingston, Loz Lorrimar - all of film :)
Bob Singleton

Post by Bob Singleton »

Which site are you looking at? It's certainly all still there at Cleared my cache and loaded up the page.... and nothing missing! :-)

- Stewart Lee
colonel

Post by colonel »

I found it, Bob! Good to see this quality work out on video- looking forward to seeing it
Bob Singleton

Post by Bob Singleton »

colonel wrote:

Any chance of a VHS release for those of us in the Dark Ages...?

Good to see this quality work out on video- looking forward to seeing it

Not sure about VHS... Terry is the best person to ask about that. As for your kind comments... why, thank you, good sir! :-)

- Stewart Lee
Harry Hardon

Post by Harry Hardon »

Bob

Must have been a gliche on my pc - seems fine now.

When's Kyla next down?

Harry

Amateur male - professional in outlook : met the likes of Carmen Moore, Stella Cox, Renee Richards, Tamara Grace, Tiffany Kingston, Loz Lorrimar - all of film :)