Shooting Yourself In The Dick.......

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
penman

Re: Shooting Yourself In The Dick.......

Post by penman »

"Why do I stay in the Industry? The simplest explanation is that I don't fancy the alternatives."

Out of curiosity what would be the alternatives you do not fancy?
derrick76

Post by derrick76 »

Being a starving artist, shooting fashion and fancy-nancy art nude? That may be one...wait, that could be two. :-)
Big Ears Pix

Post by Big Ears Pix »

Wedding photography? Oh no, anything but fucking wedding photography!!!!!

Roger Vaughan

Big Ears
Big Ears Pix

Post by Big Ears Pix »

"while you have some UK models posting on places like purestorm offering ?25 per hour to shoot toys."

Yes but are they actually worth paying ?25 per hour? I'm a GWC but many of these girls don't even reach my standards.

Roger Vaughan
Big Ears
derrick76

Post by derrick76 »

I'm not going to name names, but one or two were well enough known models and, yes, were worth it even at full price. One even has shot stateside in the not too distant past, although her discount wasn't for toys, it was for open leg.
IainT

Post by IainT »

"Wedding photography? Oh no, anything but fucking wedding photography!!!!!"

I would probably rather shoot MYSELF in the dick, than do that!!
xalscan

Post by xalscan »

Don't worry Iain, you could always mix the wedding shoots with some boudoir work on the side ;)
MissJennyBadeau

Post by MissJennyBadeau »

using or trying to find out a girls real name and details is definately wrong! chatting about them in most other ways is fine as long as its not aggressive. Ive had people hack my facebook account loads ect...who knows who it is!

Big, natural 34GG boobies! Please see my Purpleport/model mayhem (Jenny Badeau) profile for pics and to book me. I work up to GG (see me fisting Chloe Lovette if you google her and Leona Lee) BOOK ME! RELIABLE AND HOT!!
Hugh6821

Post by Hugh6821 »

While I'm not nearly as good as you are at photographing models, I've shot models who never would consider doing a published adult shoot. Models I contact know that the photos I take of them will never end up splattered all over the internet. But obviously you're doing it to to make money, so it's of no interest to you to do what I do.
While I want to see models, I prefer to pay a model directly and get my own shots instead of paying to access a site. It's more fun, I get the kind of shots I want, and as I pointed out, I often get to shoot levels that those who don't do what I do will never see.

So, I'm not worried about not being able to see certain models doing adult nudes on sites. Most of them will be perfectly happy to do it if I contact them.