BLUEBIRD 28TH?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
hiwatt

Re: BLUEBIRD 28TH?

Post by hiwatt »

Will you feel just a bit silly when we point out [what most everyone will know]: you can only see the changes to the page design - you can't see all the changes to the CMS and programming.
hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

No. We haven't failed. Go look at the new site.
hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

You must be talking about some other site. Because we launched our revised platform on the stated date.
beewilson

Post by beewilson »

Just to let you know hiwatt, didn?t start this thread to be a bitch fest I am genuinely excited about the new site. I am eager to sign up on a pay monthly option.
hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

Bee
Please remember that people were howling for us to give an exact date. And flaming at us for NOT doing that.

So we did - and we kept to schedule: there's the new site design.

Billing mechanisms are 100% out of any website's control, as they depend upon 3rd party billers. A few more days and that will be resolved so that the $29.99 Membership is live.

Thanks for your continuing support. We appreciate it.
Christian Storm

Post by Christian Storm »

I'm looking, it's exactly the same as before, the date in the corner has changed to March 2010.

The 'latest scenes' are from November last year....
Dace

Post by Dace »

soooooo its still the same as the old one ? I'm failing to see, apart from the addition of a new front page how this is any different.
Christian Storm

Post by Christian Storm »

the dates changed!
Scaramanga

Post by Scaramanga »

If private and gamelink are putting their name to that monstrosity then i'd be very surprised indeed. It's a shame that bluebird is run how it is coz it has the potential to be so much more.

Tell ya wot hiwatt, whoever project manages this website needs to spend less time spanking his monkey to the tv babes and rattle some bloody heads. Quite simply if the website was outsourced there should have been big penalty clauses for delivery failure and if it was inhouse then you should have hired some people who knew what they were doing.

Fair enough if you were a one man band, but you obviously aren't and as such you have a far greater responsibility to your existing and potential customers...if there are any left.