BLUEBIRD 28TH?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
beewilson

BLUEBIRD 28TH?

Post by beewilson »

Well it?s the 28th, so today is the day bluebird said it was going live. I am going to give them another chance as a monthly fee instead of pay per scene is a much better way to go. Plus they finally got a babe channel babe I like to shoot a scene (Porcha). I also am intrigued at what the other sites they will have on offer too. Here?s hoping it?s live on schedule at some point today.
ECG1

Re: BLUEBIRD 28TH?

Post by ECG1 »

Just had a look at the redesigned site, looking really slick, easy to navigate and fantastic content.

Plus you can download some of Bluebirds best selling movies here.
Christian Storm

Post by Christian Storm »

FAIL!

As suspected
ECG1

Post by ECG1 »

Don't forget that Bluebird films is primarily located in Los Angeles, which is 8 hours behind the UK, so not a "fail" yet.

And in any case, it is "Private" and "Game Link" who are supposed to be handling the distribution of Bluebirds movies, "Private" and "Game Link" have a proven track record of being the world leaders in that type of thing. So it is guaranteed that we will be able to see the new bluebird site up and running sooner, rather than later.
ferguson2199

Post by ferguson2199 »

guys c'mon think about it they said 28th feb but did they say what year... i think not... ahhh 12 more months to wait.
Dace

Post by Dace »

they'll balls it up, mark my words
ferguson2199

Post by ferguson2199 »

well then theres always next year feb 28th 2011 only 365 days to go
beewilson

Post by beewilson »

I am going to refrain from bitching about this, but. If they didn?t give an exact date for launch then I doubt anyone would have noticed and would have quietly waited.
hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

The Site has a pop up announcement which states exactly what the position is: the pay-per-view elements are still in the process of being removed, so that the single subscription can go live: probably later this week.

Thanks