count down to new bluebird site

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Pancho

Re: count down to new bluebird site

Post by Pancho »

Poor show to turn on the competition - shows a lack of class in my opinion.

There's room for all and all I've seen of Bluebird is piss poor service and a constant steady flow of excuses, bullshit and hyperbole....and I speak from experience.

UK Road Trips, Lolly Badcock, Killergram, Jimslip, RealCouples, Angel Long...

ALL have had numerous sign-ups from me and I've been happy to part with my money...

It helps all associated with the above show nothing but class and respect for their customers.
Dave Wells

Re: Bluebird Update one for Hiwat

Post by Dave Wells »

Of course it's good quality, I shot most of it !

Dave Wells

http://www.dave-wells.co.uk
Kellyh

Post by Kellyh »

I have read this thread with interest.

I am neither a member or contributor to BB but I have to say that Hiwatt comes across as aggressive/churlish and condescending.

I assume ( rightly or wrongly ) that John is a spokesman for BB and if this is the case, really should think about the way he answers the questions on an open forum.

In any business, it is very bad form to start slating the competition.

It is also very bad form to turn on the members/potential members.

How about, just being honest/open and straight forward with people!?

This is just my opinion of course and you may wish to disagree with me....
davos11

Post by davos11 »

i agree with you 100%,
seems his idea of promotion is to turn as many hopeful,potential and current members against the site as possible.
Dave Wright0

Hello Dave thanks for that

Post by Dave Wright0 »

Hi Dave,
If you have been shooting it will be quality, I do like your work, had more wanks from you than Angel and Ashley Long LOL. Did you shoot both scenes or just Heavenly's scenw Also did you shoot the stills from the scenes as well .l
hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

Opinions are opinions. We do not argue with opinions.

Facts are facts. Where people state incorrect facts, we correct them.

How people emotionally respond to our statements and repetitions of facts is beyond our control.

We do at least bother to enter dialogue with the Fans and others. We respond to politeness with politeness and sarcasm with sarcasm. That's the nature of dialogue.
Twingo

Post by Twingo »

Unlike Killergram, Bluebird have allowed visitors to download every single scene for free (without even registering) since the very first gen website went up, you cant get better than that :p
1519KRH

Post by 1519KRH »

Really?

Membership costs $29.99 per month - as a member you can get 16 scenes free - except you can't..... you are required to pay an additional $2.99 per scene

After contacting "support" several times to query this, guess what? No response.... this is the cause of my annoyance and dissatisfaction
hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

Unless Mel knows something we don't then her Scene for TV Babes XXX is the fifst and only b/g hardcore she has ever done.

'Wanna bet' was a response to the absurd suggestion from a poster that Bluebird is gonna close next year !
Dave Wells

Re: Hello Dave thanks for that

Post by Dave Wells »

No the idiots had sacked me before she was shot but I shot the Kelly Bell scene.

Dave Wells

http://www.dave-wells.co.uk