Natasha Vale - boob job

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
thundercracker

Re: Natasha Vale - boob job

Post by thundercracker »

Boob jobs always look so horrible, unnaturally pert is kinda weird. Shame girls feel such a pressure to do it.
01kindle

Post by 01kindle »

what is wrong with u cracker natasha is great enjoy life while u can it doesnt last 4ever
A-C

Post by A-C »

She looks good - but then, she looked good before too.

01kindle

Post by 01kindle »

agree
chuck60

Post by chuck60 »

I don`t think it`s fitting for anybody to use this forum to make derogatory, personal remarks about individuals. General remarks, maybe, if they don`t relate to a specific person.

To think of any person as an object rather than a human being is playing into the hands of all those who despise the adult industry and are looking for ammunition to uphold their views.

Thanks to Marino, Harry and the others for showing sensitivity to what could have been hurtful and upsetting, not to mention crass and
ill- mannered.

CC

Harry Hardon

Post by Harry Hardon »

No worries Chuck, I've had non-model friends who have had breast implants and reductions for their own reasons.

Many people on here seem to this models are people don't have feelings which is rather sad.

Tasha looks great in the Nuts shoot and her smile gets me excited!

HH

Amateur male - professional in outlook : met the likes of Carmen Moore, Stella Cox, Renee Richards, Tamara Grace, Tiffany Kingston, Loz Lorrimar - all of film :)
chuck60

Post by chuck60 »

Thanks Harry,

Natasha is seriously gorgeous and I`m sure intelligent and sensible enough
not take this kind of nonsense to heart.

CC

chuck60

Post by chuck60 »

Back to the Neanderthals then. Over to you.