Mid-80's copies of 'Mayfair'

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
tannin

Re: Mid-80's copies of 'Mayfair'

Post by tannin »

If your still looking I have a number of 80's mayfair I can try and find the set in.
AJPSnr

Post by AJPSnr »

It would be great if someone would do a site in the style of those 80's mags. The brash colours, big hair, sexy outfits and of course the amazing British babes

Terry_S

Post by Terry_S »

Vinmag in Soho have loads of back issues of magazines, adult titles as well as copies of the radio times and smash hits, etc. etc. They sort all their magazines out by the decade.

If you search for Mayfair their website vinmag.com you get a few copies come up at around ?10 each. They probably have a lot more in stock than on the website.

You could try ringing them up and asking how many Mayfairs from the 80s they have in stock and see if it's worth taking a trip to London.
http://terrysperm.com
bfu

Post by bfu »

I have almost a complete set of 80's Mayfairs.

So I must have it here somewhere. No idea from the details you have given so far.
WoodWhacker

Post by WoodWhacker »

Hi again all

Have made contact with a very helpful chap at Jobbydealer called Alec. Just need to get home sometime soon to upload a photo of said friend to him!!

Thanks for all your suggestions and help though (including the Time Travelling idea - if I could do that, there's a lot of things I would 'intervene' in...!)

WW