Sunday Sport Stunnas/Circus Tavern

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
LaylaJade

Re: Sunday Sport Stunnas/Circus Tavern

Post by LaylaJade »

It's a sahme that they cant start them back up again monthly...

Check out my New Site
www.LaylaJade.com

Also Please Visit:
www.LaylaJadePPV.com
www.LaylaJadeAdult.com
www.BeInXXX.com
Follow Me On Twitter: LaylaXXXJade
Add Me On FaceBook: www.facebook.com/people/Layla-Jade/100000507988155
Rock Charogne

Post by Rock Charogne »

Too true - and with Layla Jade!
<http://rockcharogne.com>
Autolycus

Post by Autolycus »

Teresa is still in her 30s!!! At least until December...
Pancho

Post by Pancho »

Hehe and I've got a 12 inch cock.

No seriously I have!!
John.h2

Post by John.h2 »

I have a note that you said this last December, and added that you had a copy of her birth certificate.

However others have put her a couple of years older.

But, at the end of the day, any model should be as old as you want her to be.

`
Autolycus

Post by Autolycus »

I do have a copy...it clearly states she was born on 15 December 1967 - I would post it but it has her real name on it and I think that might be against the mods' rules...
Shaun TM

Post by Shaun TM »

Didn't do The Circus Tavern but spent too much money on the couple of ocaissons that there was a show in Bristol. Can remember the likes of Linda Leigh or Carol Voderman as she is now known, Louise Hodges, LDMc and her sister Alison showing off her new boobs at the time. There were a group of ten of us and we all chipped in a quid, one bloke had the loose change and paid for the table.

The last such experience of these type of events was with a Cornish lady by the name of Layla~Jade in WSM.
Jimmypoo

Post by Jimmypoo »

Ah, the Mammaries!

It was January 1996, I was 17 and havving been an avid looker of pictures of the Sport newspaper, I had finally plucked up the courage to go to the Circus Tavern!

Not knowing what to expect or how much money to bring(I had ?73 on me) - I hoped for the best!

I was on my own, I seated myself at a table of a few lads and watched the show.

?20 seemed steep for a table dance but after seeing the action on the other tables, especially from Sport Stunnas - Teresa May and Lynda Lee, I had to see them close up! Unfortunately, the rest of my table were tight as fuck, so I pursued Ms May for 45 minutes to dance at my table! She did and it was superb!

I thought, well, I had paid for the first girl, I'll wait for one of the others to pay for the next!

Nothing!

After a while, a good looking girl came by and asked us if we wanted a dance, I said why not! Brilliant!

Again I waited for one of the others to get the next dance!

Nothing!

I was down to my last 20 and all of sudden I saw Kathy Shannon!!!!!!! I had to ask her to come dance at our table. She came and took one look at the table and asked if I was with the rest of the table or on my own - I told her I was on my own, so she said she would do me a lap dance instead - that one lap dance kept me cumming to the Circus Tavern for the next 8 months!

Unfortunately it was the last time I saw Ms Shannon at one of these events although I was lucky enough to catch up with her at FYEO Hangar Lane a few years later!

That was my first event, more info to come! ;)