R18 DVD shop - are they for real??

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
qaz666

Re: R18 DVD shop - are they for real??

Post by qaz666 »

I think they're a relatively new company (and a one man outfit) so stock won't be as extensive as a larger company like Yourchoice or simplythebest, however I've noticed that they regularly add new titles and are rapidly building up a good selection. I'm sure as the months go by they will continue to grow :)
R18 DVD Shop

Post by R18 DVD Shop »

As I said before I am a one man band and, while the choice may not be as extensive as some, in terms of quality I would like to think I am up there with anyone in UK or Europe. Absolutely I could stock hundreds of titles from lots of US and Euro studios but thats not my niche - UK related R18 DVDs is what I do and its what sells.

I will never be trying to offer non UK themed material. I will, however, continue to offer British stuff from people like Ben, Rude Britannia, Marino, Relish, OEJ and others as there are too many places where it can be bought already and mostly in non R18 (i.e. uncut). Any US or Euro stuff I have got in in the past just has not moved resulting in giving it away as special offers

On the stock front dont let size and age deceive you - the stock levels I have would surprise many on here. Where I was initially ordering ones and twos of the titles I stock I am now ordering sometimes up to 50 of one title at a time. Also just because a website has lots of titles listed doesnt mean that they have stock - I can offer next day delivery in most cases because the stock is here in the room next to me and the website reflects that whereas, certainly in the UK and Europe, very few do.

Jay

<http://www.r18dvdshop.co.uk/catalog/value.php>
Why pay more? Compare our prices with our competitors and see why we are the best value for R18 DVD's by a long way!
*All R18 DVDs at £15 each inc delivery, all ship from stock for fastest delivery*
goldenballs

Post by goldenballs »

thanks to everyone who replied. since my original post, I've managed to place a order, pay for it, and its been confirmed that its on its way. apologies to R18 DVD shop for originally doubting them, guess I'd just never used them before. They obviously are for real!