Raphaella Withlove pics?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
lhugh

Raphaella Withlove pics?

Post by lhugh »

Just seeing if anyone has any of her. Since she has retired, I was hoping someone here might have something. I would discuss rates privately,
krisman

Re: Raphaella Withlove pics?

Post by krisman »

I second the interest in this gorgeous model
geopeters

Post by geopeters »

Interested.
lhugh

Post by lhugh »

Here are the only links I found for bentbox. I know a few other photographers who shot her are on there, but they have posted any of the shoots yet.

[url=https://bentbox.co/buybox_verotel?mts9qiRI]Raphaella Bentbox[/url]

Still if anyone has something that would be great.
lhugh

Post by lhugh »

doej

Post by doej »

I have pictures. I can be contacted privately to discuss rates at doej22674@gmail.com
Algee

Post by Algee »

I have a shot Raphaella six times both on location and in a studio. She was the most amazing model and dancer. My most revered shoot was on the day she was accepted to work with Cirque de Soleil: she was on fire that day and it really showed in her creativity and abandonment of inhibition. Absolutely amongst the top three of 500+ shoots I have had.

Apart from what I have already published on other forums I will never betray such a precious shoot by publishing anything that could denigrate her amazing talent.

Here is one example of what you have missed (and this was on another occasion).

[img]https://1.prplcdn.com/i/p/9/981-a158594 ... 1585944867[/img]
lhugh

Re:Algee Raphaella Withlove pics?

Post by lhugh »

That is great you had the opportunity to shoot her Algee that many times. She is a wonderful model and for those of us who never had the chance to have a shoot with her it would be nice to just to see more of her portfolio. That is all, I share your sentiment for she had specific boundaries and rarely was there a bad photograph of her, unless the photographer messed up. Thanks for sharing your story, and I would not ask you to betray your time with her.
X1a

Post by X1a »

Remember shooting with her when she was 18 just started modelling back in 2008.
krisman

Post by krisman »

Any pics? :)-D