Private collector looking to privately collect.

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Cee_the_Bee

Private collector looking to privately collect.

Post by Cee_the_Bee »

Thanks for taking a look

After 11 years in photography I recently gave up to concentrate on privately collecting as I have my own collection and I'm now trying to expand on what I don't have

I'm looking to buy/trade/swap etc any kind of private material shot with amateur British models which is very similar to my own content. I don't mind paying for content, but I don't have a bottomless budget so I do hope that an agreement can be reached regarding reasonable prices.

I do hope somebody out there may be interested in trading, and on a final note I have had every single different type of chancer taking their chances on me in the past so please serious enquiries only, you will find me very genuine but I can spot a fake a mile away.

Of particular interest are models from the usual photography sites such as Purpleport, Madcowmodels, Purestorm etc.

Thanks for reading & look forward to hearing from you.

Private collector of British material.
Cee_the_Bee

Re: Private collector looking to privately collect.

Post by Cee_the_Bee »

Anybody out there selling? I'm still looking to buy.

Private collector of British material.
Tequila_Woods

Post by Tequila_Woods »

I may be interested in selling you some content... email me direct as i dont come on here very often - sarahadult@yahoo.co.uk

<http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=1661927&T=1661927>
Pierre

Post by Pierre »

Email me for details of my material
clubxs@btinternet.com

P

P.Taylor