Im calling you out Jay K of Real Punting

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
one eyed jack

Im calling you out Jay K of Real Punting

Post by one eyed jack »

Since I can't join your forum and since youve blocked me and refused to answer calls and responses to my enquiries as to your despicably childish behaviour I have no choice but to do it here on a public forum

Feel free educate those reading as to how I am ...."a back stabbing cunt" responsible for the decline in..." DVD sales, the health issue, IPTV etc and mores to the point..."I lost more money through him than anybody else"

Strangely I dont recollect you spending any money on me whatsoever in the 10 years you was in UKAP...so I would like ot know what you mean by this

Last time I called you out on this bullshit on twitter you said you would answer me but this you did by closing your @jaykfilming and opening up a new one as @AdultFilming

Now you post up a pack of other lies and half truths and expect to do this without being found out or expect me to ignore

Explain yourself...Oh and please do leave these posts on your forum so I can prove my point that you are acting like a major dick head

Since you mentioned my name in full I expect an explanation in full

As I see it , your posts are angry reprisals for catching you out lying and the bulshit has to stop NOW!

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
Brainsinmedick

Re: Im calling you out Jay K of Real Punting

Post by Brainsinmedick »

'When I went into partnership with Darren of Nylon Stocking Sluts' worth the whole read just for that line.
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

At least theres one that sees there is two sides to the lies he's spouting off on there.

A lot of views to those posts and not one comment cos Im just waiting to eviscerate anyoe who gets up on there talking BS to sde with him but alas his forumlooks like a quiet room he runs to when he has to scream because he aint man enough to say the stuff i said to him on the phone that got him so riled up two years ago.

Tell me it aint true The evidence is there and on twitter but when you gotta lie and attack my interests by lying to an orgnaiser of a coming event I gotta come back at him like this for reasons i stated on the oriignal post

And Jay...

Blocking people on your twitter and throwing mutual friends off your facebook for tagging us in the same joke is a new level of low. Yep I got the screen grab you calling me a cunt was bound to raise eye brows and enquiries...

All I could say was

Jayby baby wants a new dummy wummy. Boo hoo!

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
wizard75

Post by wizard75 »

The man writes an email calling you out with w@nkish comments and doesn't have the nuts to respond, says more about him, bullsh!t artist too afraid to back his comments when asked.

Good luck with that one pal, he seems to like the sound of his own voice.

Cheers.
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

We couldve been civil and done this over the phone...Just remember Jay. You brought this all on yourself.

You drag my name and interests on a forum, I'll drag yours there too.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
AnniePeachyBum

Post by AnniePeachyBum »

!shocked!

sweetanniepie1@gmail.com
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

I've never seen a man talk to himself so much on his own forum unless he's got some bot racking up those views

I've noticed he has responded on his forum saying I could call or email.

Well, the funny thing is he blatantly ignored my calls prior to this nonsense and continues to rant gibberish loaded with insults

Given the zero response to his rants I doubt anyone on his forum knows what he is talking about or even cares which makes me wonder what guys he is thanking for sending him emails when he blatantly saw the post here on this forum

What a strange little man he is

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
MegaTon

Post by MegaTon »

one eyed jack wrote:

> I've never seen a man talk to himself so much on his own forum
> unless he's got some bot racking up those views
>
> I've noticed he has responded on his forum saying I could call
> or email.
>
> Well, the funny thing is he blatantly ignored my calls prior to
> this nonsense and continues to rant gibberish loaded with
> insults
>
> Given the zero response to his rants I doubt anyone on his
> forum knows what he is talking about or even cares which makes
> me wonder what guys he is thanking for sending him emails when
> he blatantly saw the post here on this forum
>
> What a strange little man he is
>
>
>
>

I thing he should put a post in the Desperately Seeking section titled

Desperately Seeking Friends as no one seems to responded to his rants :?