Alison Webb MILF

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
tiger69

Alison Webb MILF

Post by tiger69 »

New fan site for MILF Alison Webb - contributions welcome
tiger69

Re: Alison Webb MILF

Post by tiger69 »

Visit
Essex Lad

Post by Essex Lad »

Your site is puzzling.

You say: Photo sets and videos also bought in- let us know what material you have.
We are looking for any work (soft or hardcore) Alison has done - video or stills
Also private collectors willing to pay for harcore material or shoot new material (non publication guaranteed)
Mail us at sexymodelalison@outlook.com

Shoot new material? Of Alison? But you say you have nothing to do with her so why would she work with you? Non-publication guaranteed? See below.

This is a site run for fans for Alison and has no official endorsement or connection to Alison herself . All photos and links are provided for information for the fans to use.

But there is this:

To purchase a set of all Alison's published still images (over 1500) of glamour, solo adult, pink with toys and duo girl/girl on a DVD. Cost is ?60.00 sterling including postage. Please contact us for payment details.

So you are selling for ?60 (sixty quid!) photos that you don't own the rights to? Unless you are reimbursing the photographers out of that high price, I reckon you'll be breaking the law.
SexySaucySally

Post by SexySaucySally »

I totally agree with you Essex Lad. I was contacted by this site 'to contact' Alison and ask her to shoot photos with me then I find they already have photos of our older g/g sets on this site that they have no right or copyright to whatsoever.

There's nothing wrong with being a fan but this is going too far, as I understand Alison stopped modelling a number of years ago, and this 'site' has nothing to do with her and does nothing but attempt to make money from her older images.

Utter contempt, needless to say they had nothing to say when I replied to their email about breach of copyright and making money out of someone else's photos

Sally

Sally a 30-something Minx, & Midlands (UK) MILF.. loves posing for genuine photographers!
NorthernFilms

Post by NorthernFilms »

It's pretty bad making money out of other peoples hard work, without their consent. You should be shut this site down and stop leeching!
derrick76

Post by derrick76 »

Alison is active on PP and PS, so she is still modelling. Unless that those are fake profiles...
Essex Lad

Post by Essex Lad »

Afaik they are genuine. She is still modelling just not hardcore bg anymore.
derrick76

Post by derrick76 »

Has she done hardcore bg?? Never heard of that.
Essex Lad

Post by Essex Lad »

Yes. Do a search on here for a rather long thread about her boy-girl work.
derrick76

Post by derrick76 »

Only thing I remember reading is about her doing stuff with togs for career advancement. I don't remember seeing anything about actual BG work.