London hotel wanted with excellent net connection

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
legmanuk

London hotel wanted with excellent net connection

Post by legmanuk »

Hi folks,

Can anyone recommend a London hotel (ideally reasonably priced obviously but any ideas welcomed!) with good reliable internet connection can use for webcam work? Part of a couple looking for hotel to use for this.

Not used net connection in hotel for webcam before but thinking back over using net connections in hotels over the years it can always be so hit and miss i.e. end up hanging out window or only half the room gets connection etc so wouldn't be strong enough signal to use for webcamming.

Any ideas from anyone who has done camming in a hotel?

Thanks

PS Also of course if any girl is looking for London based guy for content share/ webcamming let me know! Worth a shot while posting this!
TheDonkeyWork

Re: London hotel wanted with excellent net connection

Post by TheDonkeyWork »

City Hotel at Aldgate East (Osborn St/Brick Lane) can be found at cheap rates on most sites (eg trivago etc) and they have inclusive internet. Not used it for camming but seemed ok the couple of times I've been there and use the net - solid, stable and reasonably swift.

[url=http://www.thedonkeywork.com]for a bit of adult light relief!!![/url]
Arsewithclass

Re: London hotel wanted with excellent net connection

Post by Arsewithclass »

I think most hotels are reasonable on internet these days, TBH if you go to Premier & holiday inns, they all have internet, you can purchase, daily, weekly or on deals, always good enough for a simple 600kb upstream which is good for cam.

[url=http://arsewithclass.com/freetour.php]Natalie K's Official mobile friendly tour[/url]