so who did the no cert b/g shoot?

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
jeffhaskeft

so who did the no cert b/g shoot?

Post by jeffhaskeft »

surely they should be named and shamed to let other performers and producers know who they are?
thebangkokbanger

Re: so who did the no cert b/g shoot?

Post by thebangkokbanger »

who cares scandal mongers
william

Post by william »

false sense of security - piece of paper.....

kinda think its dress up for what is going on - the models may be certed but what about those that they play with in private life ?

Nice to have the cert but would rather it be condom'ed
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Its quite clear who did the no cert shoot. A girl by the name of Ella mentioned on the other thread with a site calling itself Glamour Chicks

I've also heard of Fiona Cooper claiming its ok for the girl not to have certs as long as the person performing has his.

Hmmm So without a test, how would you know she didnt have HIV? You are throwing caution tothe wind and gambling with not just your health but the next girl who has got a test if you pass anything from the first girl onto another girl

I dont think it is scaremongering or scandal mongering at all. It is precisely this lapse in standards that facilitates the rise in STDs coming into the business

You need not care because it does not affect you. This is aimed at those to whom it does affect

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

She wouldnt be the first one either

Ive been hearing of this for over two years already. If anyone is wondering why STD outbreaks are on the rise in the uK business then you can look at the standards of some people that might be encouraging this to re occur

They may not even be the only ones so lets spare the torches and pitchforks

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples