Models Who Shoot Private Videos

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Welshmorph

Models Who Shoot Private Videos

Post by Welshmorph »

I get contacted quite a lot by people looking for private videos. Sometimes they come to nothing as the buyer ends up being a complete time waster but I do have a few regulars who order videos and hopefully any new contacts that come along will prove to be genuine buyers.
Often times though I find a buyer asks me to recommend a model for a video with a specific look and despite the fact I've worked with like a million models the last 7 years my mind goes blank and instead of giving him a list of tall brunette models I can only think of petite blonde models lol.
So what I want to do is put a list together for myself that I can go to when I get requests of models who are happy to shoot private videos. That way I can present the client with a list straight away fitting his requirements.
So if you are happy to shoot private videos, and if you are happy to travel to the West Mids to do so, when you have a spare couple of minutes could you email me please listing all work types you are happy to do on a private video at morph@morphettes.com

Hopefully over time it may lead to some work us both.

Morph

[url]http://www.customadultvideos.co.uk[/url]
SexySaucySally

Re: Models Who Shoot Private Videos

Post by SexySaucySally »

Email on its way
:)
Sally

Sally a 30-something Minx, & Midlands (UK) MILF.. loves posing for genuine photographers!