House For Rent For Shoots

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Chester Studio House

House For Rent For Shoots

Post by Chester Studio House »

Hiya,
I'm based in near chester and i have a 5 bedroom house to rent out for shoots.

Lounge
Piano
Kitchen,
Office ( 3 desks with Pc's etc )
Bedrooms
Bath
Massive Corner bath
Showers
Master bedroom
Chesterfield Sofa
Little Library

Email if your interested and we can take it from there

chesterstudiohouse@gmail.com

Thanks

I have a 5 bedroom house to rent out for shoots, email me chesterstudiohouse@gmail.com
davetherave

Re: House For Rent For Shoots

Post by davetherave »

Would you think a website with photos and floor plans might help you more?

Then you would not get any timewasters. You would only get serious inquiries.

Just a thought.....
Chester Studio House

Everyone thats has emails have been sent pictures and info about location and rates etc, But you are correct its easier to link to a website with info then a post.

Something to do during the week i guess

I have a 5 bedroom house to rent out for shoots, email me chesterstudiohouse@gmail.com
Snow Patrol

Post by Snow Patrol »

Chester Studio House wrote:

> Everyone thats has emails have been sent pictures and info
> about location and rates etc, But you are correct its easier to
> link to a website with info then a post.
>
> Something to do during the week i guess

Quick PRO tip?

Contact a local estate agent, and say you wanna sell. Ask for an extortive price, that no one is gonna ever realistically pay, but the estate agents will be greedy and except it...

They will then come round FOR FREE and take the best pics poss of all the room, measure up, create a floor-plan, and write about it like its the best house in the UK...

Then, when you feel you have a serious enquiry, just link to the website entry...

No work, no website design, no nuffing... But a professional thing to show someone... ALL for free...

Chester Studio House

I'm a photographer also, a domain is $10 and wordpress is free and there is some good free themes around atm

Snow Patrol

Post by Snow Patrol »

Chester Studio House wrote:

> I'm a photographer also, a domain is $10 and wordpress is free
> and there is some good free themes around atm
>

Jolly good - Carry on !

I guess that you know SO MUCH MORE THAN I DO about the biz, that I should stand in your shadow and be grateful... :)

I do BEG your pardon for trying to help... LOL :)

Whatever..

Sorry I bothered to try and help :(
Chester Studio House

Clam down

What you were suggestion isn't really nice for the estate agents, wasting there time getting them out and to listing my house with no intention to sell.

Seems wrong, why should i waste there time ?

They probably do have a lot of free time granted, doesn't mean i want to waste it.

Next door is for sale anyway, the sizes are already done (but i had them anyway from the pdf from when i bought the house )

MASTER SUITE 7.37m x 8.13m (24'2' x 26'8')

lensman

Post by lensman »

Why not putting all the details and a link to any pics of the place up front like this .This will save all concerned time and effort to play email ping pong.
Chester Studio House

Details are posted on AIR etc along with pictures, the site should be finshed tonight.

Pictures sell a house/studio more then text, i just copied and pasted the link to the website without reading all that text and if i was booking that place i would of decided there and then.

And i would book that place based on pics alone and it shows samples of images that can be created there also.

Its a learning curve, i personally just turn off at all wall of text, i just need to know.... what i'm after creating image wise can be created within that location.

But other people have different thought process i guess, so will add it all and then people can process it in different ways.

Thanks for the replylensman

MaxBones

Post by MaxBones »

Sounds like a great location, look forward to seeing it !thumbsup!

[url]http://www.MaxBonesMedia.com[/url]