Sophie Star

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
DaveZ

Sophie Star

Post by DaveZ »

http://www.dingdingspics.co.uk/DingDing ... _Star.html

some recent shots of this lovely lady
GTF

Re: Sophie Star

Post by GTF »

Well done, she looks great
Twattered

Post by Twattered »

I agree. Stunning looking girl !!!!
DaveZ

Post by DaveZ »

i should add I am not the tog, just a grateful fan!
DaveZ

Post by DaveZ »

DaveZ

Post by DaveZ »

xalscan

Post by xalscan »

Promising indeed. Sophie is lovely. Strictly speaking though, not her first fully nude pics online ... there are a handful elsewhere. But without a doubt, she has mostly steered away from that level until now.
teekay

Post by teekay »

Blimey !! I know this girls parents. But i'm not at liberty to say her real surname Not "Star", anyway.They live round the corner here in rural Essex (Mum is a stunner by the way, but not modelling sadly ).
I knew Sophie was doing glamour modelling, but never expected to see her mentioned on these hallowed pages haha !!
If her model agency blurb is anything to go by, she won't be spreading going hardcore anytime soon. Or even spreading her legs for that matter. Booooo....
Twattered

Post by Twattered »

Her parents have produced a truly stunning young lady in the perfect shape of Sophie Star. I read somewhere that her dream is to shoot for US Playboy/ Well that gets my full support if Hef is reading this or anyone here knows how she can make that happen ?

Personally speaking i'm not bothered if she doesnt do anything more explicit or hardcore but would be great to see her continue to get full nude whenever she can and definitely for US Playboy. Would be great too see her at least turn face onto camera and give us a glimpse of her tidy treasure in a proper full frontal nude shot or two !!!

She has a body to die for !!! Needs to show it off more
DaveZ

Post by DaveZ »

http://forum.twistys.com/boards/showthread.php?t=6203

Sophie getting some appreciation at Twistys, doubt she would ever go that far!