JOBS, Suggestions, advice?

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
andy3eb

JOBS, Suggestions, advice?

Post by andy3eb »

Hi All.

Looking for work.

I already have a small business but its gone quiet at the moment.

I have some experience with filming, mostly with girlfriends and some photography.

Got all my own equipment so photo editing, video editing, some basic web design.
Had been advised to start my own adult website but been in a relationship 2yrs now. In the past she said she would be comfortable with me doing shoots but still not a 100% if she is. The girlfriend would be amazing on video as shes all natural, gorgeous, 36GG 20yrs old but think those will only eva be private as she wants a career elsewhere.
She is bi-curious and we have been looking for a girl to join us but she would rather someone be a friend first, rather than a one nighter so finding that hard but i do believe she'd be more open to the whole adult website once we got into the swinging.

Anyway out of the experience/skills I got, are there any jobs I could do in the industry, suggestions please.
I can transfer older tech vhs/vhsc,video8,hi8,digital8,minidv, negatives, slides, photos to DVD, blu-ray etc.
videokim

Re: JOBS, Suggestions, advice?

Post by videokim »

Your best bet Andy is to get a Adult Work account & put clips & pics on there for a while & see how they sell before going down the expensive web site route, Join some good swingers sites like Local Swingers & Fab Swingers where you will meet lots of people who share a common interest in home made xxx films & photos.

If your girlfriend want to do this she will in her own steam but try not to push as it will have the opposite effect, good luck on your new venture & if you ever need advice email me privately.

Kim x

Kims Amateurs The original & still the best UK amateurs...often imitated never equalled

https://twitter.com/bustykim
https://twitter.com/kimsamateurs
[email]videokim69@hotmail.com[/email]
[email]videokim69@gmail
Katy Savanna

Post by Katy Savanna »

hi im in the same situation as your mrs, im very curious but shy as ive never been with another female, i am new to all of this and looking to do solo, shoots with only my partner. plus pics . please get back to me if interested.

Katy.

Katy Savanna
emmab

Post by emmab »

hey Katy I'd work with you I do content share shoots where my boyf takes photos/video for my adultwork page and the other model takes the video/photos away for their website/adultwork page etc drop me an email with your photo in. If we can shoot at yours then we can arrange a date.

I do g/g too and can introduce you into it slowly if you like to see if its something you'd want to do (if you dont like it then you can say its not your thing) pippa_lily@hotmail.co.uk

[url]http://www.adultindustryresources.com/drupal7/content/pippa-lily[/url]
E-mail me for a shoot [email]pippa_lily@hotmail.co.uk[/email]
Solo, Fetish, G/G Hard (CERTED)
Twitter: @pippa_lily