Sexual Health Screening

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
bernipalmer

Sexual Health Screening

Post by bernipalmer »

We have recently set up a mobile STI screening company, offering everything from individual tests to full health screens in a location of your choice.

We also offer discounts if there are multiple tests in the same premises.

This service is mobile so geographic location is irrelevant.

Email us for more information on

Or alternatively visit our website on
Dylan Devere

Re: Sexual Health Screening

Post by Dylan Devere »

?250 to get full tests.... you're having a laff

Much more than a handful but never a waste.

Toyboys always welcome in this MILF's panties.

<http://dylandevere.com>
WillieShafter

Post by WillieShafter »

I thought that seems expensive as I go to the NHS Working Men's Project at St. Mary's at Paddington in London. The tests and results are free and they are posted out in a week. Any follow up required has the full resources of the NHS hospital too. Greg and Javier who run it deserve a mention as they are hard working and great guys.

Andy Mann

Post by Andy Mann »

Stepping Hill Clinic in Stockport offers a free service with written results back a week after appointment for anyone who needs somewhere up North. Really friendly helpful staff also which helps :)

Andy
Jo Juggs

Post by Jo Juggs »

Why would anyone pay for these tests when there are place like Paddington that do the tests for free and like Willie says any follow up care has full resources of nhs at hand. The staff here are brilliant and genuinely care about people working in the sex industry, you can even get free condoms, latex gloves and lube etc and staff to talk to should you have any concerns. I have been under the care of Paddington for over a year now and in my opinion there free service is fantastic !happy!

You would do far better paying travel to Paddington than forking out ?250 for a test, guess some people have too much money lol.

If you plan ahead you should never need an urgent test for a shoot, again avoiding having to use an over priced testing service. I go to Paddington every 20 days which means my cert is always up to date and am available for shoots.

This is just my opinion !happy!

love
Jo Juggs
x x x

I am no longer active in the adult industry, but loved every minute I was a part of it.
ModelsFirst Paul

Post by ModelsFirst Paul »

To be fair - The tests one gets through the NHS do differ slightly from private testing. (I personally always get tested privately, and can therefore speak from experience.) I'm not knocking the work the NHS does (especially the stellar guys and gals at Praed street and WMP), but sometimes there is a need for private testing, especially when regular third party test-result disclosure is required.

In case anyone really wanted to know the difference I was referring to:
The main difference is the HIV test, which has the PCR + P24 culture. This means that the window period is down to 10 days, as opposed to some of the other HIV tests available which has a window period of up to 90 days!!

Paul Matthews
| Head of Operations – Models First Adult Talent Management
| Vice Chairman – Adult Industry Trade Association (AITA)
Dylan Devere

Post by Dylan Devere »

Thanks Andy

Good to know as Wigan & countess of chester cost ?50

Much more than a handful but never a waste.

Toyboys always welcome in this MILF's panties.

<http://dylandevere.com>