Video upload service

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Tia Bell

Video upload service

Post by Tia Bell »

Hi all

I've been discussing the OFCOM regs with my partner who looks after the business side of things for me.

Basically I (we are) putting this post up to guage if there would be any interest in a service to upload your videos for you.

We are based abroad so not bound by the proposed UK legislation.

We could possibly set up a service whereby we agree a rate with a courier to send discs/usb's or whatever containing your footage to us, we upload the clips/movies to your various sites and return the discs etc to you via the same courier.

The pricing structure could/would vary between a cost per minute of footage uploaded/a cost per MB or a combined rate for upload to multiple sites.

So the question is basically do you think this is a good idea or a bad one and would any of you have an interest in using such a service?

Opinions please!

Thanks
http://www.adultwork.com/TiaBell18
one eyed jack

Re: Video upload service

Post by one eyed jack »

Hi Tia, I think the idea is a good one but the problem you may be up against providing a service like this is that those in the industry who need a service like this wouldnt just trust anyone offering unless others can vouch for you.

Just in case you dont get a response to this and whatever you do, dont offer this serviceon the beerandbollocks forum if you know what is good for you

Just take a look over there at the posts and you'll see what I mean.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples