Fetish modelling opertunities

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
mayomodelling

Fetish modelling opertunities

Post by mayomodelling »

Hi, i have just set up my own worldwide fetish site chain, i am currently in search of models to work with amateur photographers across the UK, i already have 5 photographers across the USA deployed and they are already arranging shoots.

I currently have 2 UK photographers

I am looking for models to work up to nude for a fee of ?200 per shoot, shoots will involve a range of fetishes from bondage to foot fetish, tickling to wet and messy shoots, as i say nudity will be required for some shoots but is none essential for others.

You would basically be sent to one of our amateur photographers who will work alone with low budget equipment, after receiving your fee upon arrival your shoot will then begin, whilst there will under no circumstances be any sexual contact between photographer and model, the photographer may be required to assist with material for the content, for example, on a bondage shoot, a photographer would need to tie the model up, for a tickling shoot, a photographer would be the one doing the tickling.

Can anyone interested please get in touch asap, currently looking to arrange shoots at end of june/early july

Please email me directly mayomodelling@aol.co.uk

Many thanks

Tommy x
XPaige_BaileyX

Re: Fetish modelling opertunities

Post by XPaige_BaileyX »

you got mail x

P.Bailey
nicoletta

Post by nicoletta »

hi..u got mail x nicoletta
nicoletta

Post by nicoletta »

...sorry my email is nicoletta69@rocketmail.com x nicoletta
XPaige_BaileyX

Post by XPaige_BaileyX »

hey sent email haven't heard Paige

P.Bailey
davey

Post by davey »

LET ME GET THIS RIGHT.YOU GIRLS ARE GOING TO GO ON SHOOTS WITH AN AMATEUR TOG YOU DONT KNOW AND LET THEM TIE YOU UP?????????????????

myson

Post by myson »

Excellent point there Davey.

Just read the OP and this paragraph rings alarm bells.

"You would basically be sent to one of our amateur photographers who will work alone with low budget equipment, after receiving your fee upon arrival your shoot will then begin, whilst there will under no circumstances be any sexual contact between photographer and model, the photographer may be required to assist with material for the content, for example, on a bondage shoot, a photographer would need to tie the model up, for a tickling shoot, a photographer would be the one doing the tickling."

Girls, I would advise you make sure you do the following at the very least.

1. Get verifyable references.
2. Insist on shooting at a studio you know and trust.
3. Insist on taking a chaperone with you.

Don't just look at the ??????. These people may be perfectly ok but your safety MUST come first.

Stay safe girls.

Myson
!oldie!

gto2210

Post by gto2210 »

need any more photographers?
ChantelleFox

Post by ChantelleFox »

hello my name is chantelle fox i have seen your post i am interested in this
my email address is chantellefox69x@hotmail.com