Knuckle wants to promote the UK studio's

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
lowerloft

Knuckle wants to promote the UK studio's

Post by lowerloft »

Today I am wearing my content editor hat for Knuckle Magazine

The launch of Knuckle Magazine has been mad, the take up and comments back are really positive and on behalf of all at the magazine, a big thanks to all.

With issue 1 now being planned we are looking to make sure all the UK studio's/ Producers/ web sites have the opportunity to get their films reviewed, their latest news featured and on set reports covered.

Please email me on jason@knucklemagazine.com with your latest news and updates.

Look forward to working with you on this and future issue's.

Jason

After many years in the adult sector I run a number of adult related businesses that encompass Crowdfunding, Content Sales, News Service and offer consultancy service for those looking to grow or enter this crazy industry.
demetri

Re: Knuckle wants to promote the UK studio's

Post by demetri »

Just signed up. An interesting read and well presented. I particularly enjoyeyed the Michael Klein interview. Good work guys, well done !thumbsup!

<http://www.demetrixxx.com>
lowerloft

Re: Knuckle wants to promote the UK studio's

Post by lowerloft »

Thanks Demetri, your more than welcome to do a 5 min video blog letting us all know what you are doing or who you have been doing lol. Will have a link back to your site alongside it.

Jason

After many years in the adult sector I run a number of adult related businesses that encompass Crowdfunding, Content Sales, News Service and offer consultancy service for those looking to grow or enter this crazy industry.