Ausmodels - Anyone with an account?

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
PAuk

Ausmodels - Anyone with an account?

Post by PAuk »

Good morning all,

I'd be very grateful if anyone with a live Ausmodels account could drop me a reply here with their email...looking to contact someone there but their approvals process doesn't appear to be validating new accounts, grrr!

Many thanks,

Paul.
http://www.adultwork.co.uk/PAuk
Ozzie

Re: Ausmodels - Anyone with an account?

Post by Ozzie »

I am a private individual who has done a number of POV style shoots with both amateur and professional as well as numerous solo shoots both stills and video all for private collection.

My shoots have been mainly overseas with some in the UK
SexySaucySally

Post by SexySaucySally »

yep I have an Aus Models account Paul

Sally x

sexysaucysallyuk@yahoo.co.uk

Sally a 30-something Minx, & Midlands (UK) MILF.. loves posing for genuine photographers!
The Toybox

Post by The Toybox »

I have an AUSmodels account and have probably already been in touch with any UK models worth contacting.

The site probably has a bigger proportion of complete fakes, timewasters and liars than any other - possibly because it's the only site they can get on any longer.

Let me know who you're trying to contact and I'll certainly give you a hand, or (more likely) let you know why they're an eejit :-)