Models Wanted For Novemeber Tickle Shoot

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Tomjames

Models Wanted For Novemeber Tickle Shoot

Post by Tomjames »

Hello,

My name is tom & I am posting on behalf of David (tk2002) about the possabilty of some models hear shooting for his website uk tickling - http://clips4sale.com/store/26605 . David has shot top models such as Tammie Lee, Cate Harrignton, Danni Harwood, Luzy Zara, Holly Mcguire, Hannah Clayton & Frankie.

David has references on his purestorm account:
http://www.purestorm.com/reviews.aspx?id=Tklr2002

David is looking to shoot models in Novemeber,the content is only tickling & nothing sexual involved, David shoots both girl/girl tickling & boy/girl tickling. David will also be looking to do a 3hour shoot & we will also be paying all of your travel expensis. David is based in Leicester.

Thank you for taking time to read my post, any models who feel this is something they'd like to do please feel free to contact me on Tomjames182@hotmail.co.uk or you can email David Directly on tklr2002@googlemail.com .

Ps I have recently hired a few guys to help take the work load off me with regards to emailing around to see if models are interested, their names are Douglas, Johnathan, Adam & Matthew.

regards Tom.
carmen232

Re: Models Wanted For Novemeber Tickle Shoot

Post by carmen232 »

hey i would be interested please email me at carmenthemodel@hotmail.co.uk carmen

s.kosznik
Tomjames

Post by Tomjames »

No Problem Carmen I shall email you right away.
cuthelx

Post by cuthelx »

Is there really a market for this, seems a bit strange if there is nothing Sexual at all................best of luck to you.
Tomjames

Post by Tomjames »

Cuthelx yes there is actually quite a big market for tickling you'd be quite suprised the amount of people who like this fetish. Thank you for your kind words.
tori-b

Post by tori-b »

am interested in this please mail toribaynes@btinternet.com thanks
Evan

Post by Evan »

I have just emailed you Tori.

Tomjames

Post by Tomjames »

Tori I shall email you right away with the info for the site.
Evan

Post by Evan »

Tori did you get my last email asking about a private custom tickle shoot?

Tomjames

Post by Tomjames »

Evan I know a few models who might be interested in this type of shoot, but it all depends on how much your willing to pay. I shall email you directly & then you can let me know exactly what your looking for.