Webcamming

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Naomixxx

Webcamming

Post by Naomixxx »

Hello everyone,

I webcam on Adult Work but I'm also trying to find other camming work which, like AW, has free chat/camming as an option and not a requirement.
Do you know of any such sites?
Thanks in advance.

Naomi XXX
Naomixxx

Re: Webcamming

Post by Naomixxx »

Bump!
Can anyone please help?

Naomi XXX

KazB

Post by KazB »

That's the only site I have found to be reliable to be honest.

You could try US site I'mlive but if you leave it a while between logins your account may be closed down.

There is also a webcam facility on findamateur but I have not used this myself yet.

Other sites I have trialed either have poor traffic, pitiful payout rates or dodgy software.

Cum spray your spunk over my new HARDCORE site!

<http://www.kazbxxx.com/kazb>

Promoters >> britsexcash.com
JC

Post by JC »

www.myfreecams.com ?

A few uk models on there thesedays, although mainly Eastern European and US. Has free chat and you get tips during this, or various options for shows: group, private and truprivate. I don't know what it is like from a model's perspective though
Naomixxx

Post by Naomixxx »

Hi Kaz,

Thanks very much for the info, I'll try the cam site you mention.
I'm on findanamateur too and I asked the admin peeps if there's a freeview/free cam option which can be disabled,so there's only paid camming but nobody got back to me, but I'll email them again and hopefully get a response at some point!

Naomi XXX

Naomixxx

Post by Naomixxx »

Hi JC,

Thanks very much for the info, I'll look at the webcam site you mention as I want more options than just Adult Work.

Naomi XXX

perry_vale

Post by perry_vale »

www.rude.com?

It is heavily American but has British and European content in there.
Naomixxx

Post by Naomixxx »

Hi Perry_vale,

Thanks very much for letting me kmow about the camming site, I'll check it out. I'm not bothered if it's heavily American, I just don't want to be forced to cam for free,which I've discovered seems to be a common requirement on a number of sites.

Naomi XXX

MelodyChase

Post by MelodyChase »

Naomi, will you let me know what you find, thats my issue to which is why ive stuck with AW. I cant be bothered with the free chat, you end up stuck on the pc all night just chatting which is not as much fun as getting down and dirty lol.

melodyx

Naomixxx

Post by Naomixxx »

Hi Melody,

I will let you know how I get on as I, like you, want to get "down and dirty" but I want to get paid for it and not spend hours at my pc telling punters in free chat/cam, that I can't get my kit off and get rude and lewd unless they pay in premium chat. Like everyone else, I have bills to pay!

Naomi XXX