ALEXIS MAY IN GLASGOW!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
alex1s

ALEXIS MAY IN GLASGOW!

Post by alex1s »

HEY PEOPLE

I am back in Glasgow, i will be here for a couple of weeks and i am looking for any work, i know its thin on the ground here but if anyone would be interested in shooting me then please contact me at alexismay007@yahoo.com

I am afraid i dont have any ID at the moment as my handbag was stolen in a pub in Birmingham last week, all my money, passport and green card gone, well gutted. However at least i still have my fantastic wardrobe to model with. I do have a scan copy of my passport if anyone must have some sort of copy of my id

I am really looking forward to replies. I am willing to travel around Scotland if travel expenses can be paid in advance, but i would really prefer to shoot in Glasgow as money is an issue at the moment.

Love Alexis May
xoxoxoxo
myson

Re: ALEXIS MAY IN GLASGOW!

Post by myson »

Awwwwwwwww, that's a bugger Alexis. There's some real shites about isn't there?

I can't help you with shoot's up in Glasgow/Scotland but if you manage to get yourself sorted by late July time I'd love to do another shoot with you in the North West of England (around the Manchester area).

Email me if interested (address in my profile).

Myson
!oldie!

dawkter

Post by dawkter »

Are you willing to work with new photographers Alexis, have some references available, but mainly glamour and other work.

Never shot adult as of yet but would like to try something new.

I am located just outside of Glasgow, Hamilton area.
alex1s

Post by alex1s »

Hi there

Yes i love working with amateurs and new photographers. Please contact me at alexismay007@yahoo.com to arrange a shoot with me.

Thanks Alexis
Tequila_Woods

Post by Tequila_Woods »

Alexis - Can you email me privately at tequila_woods@yahoo.co.uk please on a personal issue.

<http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=1661927&T=1661927>
alex1s

Post by alex1s »

Hi there

I would be interested, do you have an email address i can contact you on please?

Thanks Alexis
Daz Savage

Post by Daz Savage »

I did email you before but you never got back to me.

<http://www.bustylittleolivia.com>
(Not my site but I do the shooting and she'd love you to take a peek!)
ELITEMODELS

Post by ELITEMODELS »

Hey Alexis
I've seen some of your bukkakeman work - horny stuff!!!

Do you ever get near Cardiff or Wrexham? Am in Wrexham on 7 July and am a keen amateur.

Jamie xx

See me on adultwork under DiamondModels