Looking to getting into Industry

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
DazyBoy

Looking to getting into Industry

Post by DazyBoy »

As i am awaiting for a call for one shoot in essex im looking to doing some shoots in the Kent area i am aware i have to work for free and this is fine as i would like to build up a portfolio for the future. Is there any female models willing to do a B/G shoot with an amateur like me i will wear protection thats no problem at all. Hope to hear from peeps soon thanks for reading.

Also any contacts to help me get into the industry would be appreciated. I do have 2 pics naked and a face pic of me too.

Darren
Sarah Kelly

Re: Looking to getting into Industry

Post by Sarah Kelly »

Babes - get listed on air..get a profile pic up here..get a profile up so you can provide a click on link so people can jsut click to get all the info on you like where based,how far will travel,what notice needed,etc... Yazmin needs guys for handjob shoot she doing-i think its london...look for it on here... i need guys too but for manchester shoots for so probably too far... Tho i will have a london shoot for guys next month if you email me direct at SarahKellyModel@googlemail.com ... Good luck with it,it aint easy so you need persever-Sarah xxx ps All the Pro Studs are certed so you might wanna think about that at some point

Always certed,works to Hard BG/GG/ANAL/DP+EXTREME Fetish.
Easy going,fun,Hard Working,Professional
I turn up prepared,on time,ready to shoot what you want as I`m RELIABLE! ;)

SarahKellyxxx
jamieglamour

Post by jamieglamour »

Hey buddy, drop me mail with your details
DazyBoy

Post by DazyBoy »

Yeah ive sent my details to her 2 nights ago i think just awaiting reply :). And ive also given my details to Kim for some shoot going on in essex.
DazyBoy

Post by DazyBoy »

Ok email sent with contact details.