Personal Adult Websites

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
distrasdesigns

Personal Adult Websites

Post by distrasdesigns »

I posted this on another website, but didnt get that much feedback on it, so ive just copied and pasted my message from there to here, so same sorta rules apply:

--
Before I get some people even starting to have a go at me saying its a waste of time etc...
My answer is, keep it to yourself and hopefully to make it more profitable to either party, please dont message me asking for an adult site unless your willing to work to the criteria below.

- Ideally up north (Yorkshire area)
- Must work to minimum US Mag levels, Ideally working to Continental and G/G
- This WILL be on a profit share basis, which is negotiable
- And the main thing that im offering is to shoot the content and build the website for free

I maybe selling myself too cheap or something here, but im not planning on doing this offer for too many people.
Ideally just 1-3 models ill accept and then ill have a better idea of profits then.

Unlike other people, im not promising big money here!!!
Just a chance for you to get photos for your portfolio, and hopefully we will both make a little bit of regular money through this...

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Regards,
Mike
--

Send me an email at:
mike@distrasdesigns.com

Mike
Tyler1

Re: Personal Adult Websites

Post by Tyler1 »

Hi - maybe we could help each other! - i' m from yorkshire and building a career in this field. if you want my details i'll gladly supply - best wishes, tyler1
distrasdesigns

Post by distrasdesigns »

Hey

Just checked your details, and I have you on facebook already :)
Send me an email to mike@distrasdesigns.com and we can meet up for a chat hun

Mike x
distrasdesigns

Post by distrasdesigns »

Just going to do one *BUMP* of this and thats it.

Any interest, please follow up via email:
mike@distrasdesigns.com

(this offer could also work for photographers with a lot of content)

- Mike