Clips4Sale Store Owner?

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
FootPlay

Clips4Sale Store Owner?

Post by FootPlay »

I think it may be useful (especially as we face this downturn) to have some form of statistics/trend on sales of clips sales so that UK stores could see how their sales compare to the group figure. I have contacted clips4sale to see if any such info could be produced by them but they haven't replied. I am not after revenue figures or even store names. I just think it would useful to provide a spreadsheet showing sales (by volume) on a month to month basis. That way we would know if the sales for our store was in line with that of others. Maybe we could backdate it for the last twelve months.

I would just ask for monthly sales figures by volume and maybe an indication of how many new clips you had uploaded during the month and the number of sales of your top selling clip for that month.

It would be open only to established and active BRITISH Stores (to remove any newness or experimental factor)

The results would be provided to all contributors on a monthly basis.

I already run four stores and have another guy who runs two stores and we compare results each month on an informal basis.

Thoughts?

www.footplay.co.uk
EssJay

Re: Clips4Sale Store Owner?

Post by EssJay »

Sounds good - it would need to include other info such as traffic stats and update frequencies to try and ascertain what generates sales, I think.

VStrange

Re: Clips4Sale Store Owner?

Post by VStrange »

A few weeks ago I thought they should have acknowledged sales were dipping due to the current global economy as well, but I suppose it would just be stating the obvious. Some of the C4S competitors would get a hold of the statement and use it negatively, so perhaps they feel it would be best to not say anything at all. I don't blame them. No one wants to publicize downward sale trends. It is just negative reinforcement, and that kind of news may reduce the store owners' enthusiasm to produce and upload clip updates.

Just my opinion, for whatever it's worth...