New Models Wanted

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Photo Gallery

New Models Wanted

Post by Photo Gallery »

I am looking for RELIABLE and enthusiastic models to work with on a regular basis. This is for a long term internet project which can be lucrative. I currently work with well known models Kaz B, Tiffanny, Teoni and previously worked with Danica.

For more information please email me and I will post comprehensive details.

David
Photo Gallery

David
Photo Gallery
Zpicasso

Re: New Models Wanted

Post by Zpicasso »

Hi,I am working in adult industry for about 6 years now. right now I am working for American production as a producer and I am getting our models myself. I am sending girls over to the UK for about 2 years now. I am always happy to find new photographers that could work with my models. All the models I am sending over do at least hard g/g,usually I am trying to put together at least 2 models for the trip. I am going to have 2 models in the UK from August 1st for about 10 days. One of them is g/g model and the another one is b/g model. They both work very well they are pretty new in the industry. If you have time in August and if you are interested to work with them then please email me and I will send you photos of them. Thank you for your time.

Zuzana