opportunity for serious new male performers

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
andy ide

opportunity for serious new male performers

Post by andy ide »

I require six male performers for a scene that I will be shooting for Television X in the London area on Saturday 29th March. Age is not an issue.

The female model will be Kia Macdonald:

[IMG]http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4431/095gn4.jpg[/IMG]

The scene will be tailored to her fantasy of being being fucked whilst sucking on a variety of cocks and then being ejaculated over and pissed on at the end. The principal male performer will be Pascal and he'll be doing all the fucking, introducing the other six guys into the scene one by one to have their cocks sucked.

So that's the job. But given that I don't usually have that many opportunities to safely try out new male talent it would seem like a bit of a waste if I didn't get her to fuck everyone as well. Kia has told me that she'd be happy to spend a few minutes with each of the guys away from the group before the scene starts to try out their pussy-licking and fucking skills. Condoms would be worn by all.

Each guy will need to bring along full and up-to-date STD/HIV paperwork.

For further information including money please contact me at andyide@hotmail.com.

Thanks.
Marino

Re: opportunity for serious new male performers

Post by Marino »

Here Andy when your with Pascal, try and get the money the little cunt owes me. cheers mate

--
http://www.ukroadtrips.com
andy ide

Post by andy ide »

Happy to pass the message on, sir.
andy ide

Post by andy ide »

Many thanks to James, John, Nico, Hardy and Raj for offering their services to the above. If anyone else fancies jumping in please feel free.
gymstud

Post by gymstud »

whats the pay
Northpole_uk

Post by Northpole_uk »

is this still open?
Don Roobles

Post by Don Roobles »

Kia is a good milf model. Shot her a couple of times including a great 8 guy gangbang scene with Crystal Saunders which is comming soon!!

Enjoy

Don Roobles

www.killergram.com
Jesse Lee

Post by Jesse Lee »

hi andy am interested in getting involved in your shoot am fully certed have done a few shoots and want to get more experience, did look for your number cldnt see it though

thanks jesse
andy ide

Post by andy ide »

Just a quick thank you to the guys who turned up for the shoot last Saturday -- John, Hardy, Nico and Jesse. Much appreciated, gents. Kia had a wonderful time. And to those who messaged this post just a bit too late, apologies for the silence my end but thanks for the interest anyway.