Starting Out

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Hautbailly

Starting Out

Post by Hautbailly »

Can anyone offer me any advice starting out as a producer? I've got a good idea for a series which i'd like to put together (pretty simple but should be effective) but am not sure of the going rates and what to expect generally from the talent.

For example, for a basic BJ scene, what should I be paying? Appreciate that this might be something best emailed so happy to do that instead.

And then there's the thorny issue of HIV testing - what is the done thing nowadays?

Lastly, there's the best place to recruit. Here is an obvious place but where else?

Appreciate your help.
marshman

Re: Starting Out

Post by marshman »

Hi - Can i suggest you speak to Paul Jones,a respected performer in his own right,and the Webmaster for the Adult Resources Industry.He can probaly answer all your questins and more with some invaluable advice.

Hope that helps Barry
Winkle82

Post by Winkle82 »

Recommend you visit

www.ukadultprocers.co.uk

where you'll get some sage advice on getting started... God knows there are pitfalls...
"I'm not Mother Teresa, but I'm not Charles Manson either...!"
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Well HautBilly I've vowed never to behelpful to anyone who posts on here for the first time with no info in their profile.

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously? I'm surprised you didnt get the usual sarcastic response reserved for such posts.

As Winkle82 said has plenty producers that are willing to help you out.

Even if your name is Raj hiding behind another name.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples