Advice on working from home

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
harmonyhex

Advice on working from home

Post by harmonyhex »

Hi all

As some of you may know I have just bought my first house. A nice big detached with an enormous private garden. After moving in I want to start working from home but I'm unsure about what equipment I need to get in.

I'm also wanting to get into photography as I need equipment that I can use to shoot models and also for photographers to use when they shoot me there.

Could anyone offer advice please?

(sorry wasn't sure which forum to post this in. please remove it if its in the wrong place)

Geek never looked so good!

<HTTP://WWW.SEXY-HARMONY.COM> - My official website
JackHorny

Re: Advice on working from home

Post by JackHorny »

Harmony - do you have an email address? I might be able to help you with some photogrpahy gear - assuming you're still in the geogrpahic area from which you originate (we'll disclose no more than that).

I retired when I sadly realised nobody wanted me!
topcat9999

Post by topcat9999 »

Jack

If Harmony does not need all your gear, contact me as we are opening the new studio, and l might buy some bits.

Harmony
The opening party day looks like being Saturday 13th October.
Free Bar, Buffet and Disco.
dungeon rooms, play rooms, bar, chill area, private car park etc..
Capacity 150 for private parties, shoots and play

Hire 24/7 - Midlands. Contact 07795 810298
Cenobitez

Post by Cenobitez »

The biggest issue most people have is, thinking they need ALL the gear right away, and they are on a budget so they buy budget gear.

Really you should buy the basics in quality gear and build up as you go.

I'll shoot ya an email :)

It is said that both love and truth walk hand in hand. But if the need is great enough, can we learn to love a lie?
harmonyhex

Post by harmonyhex »

hi Jack

My email is laptop@sexy-harmony.com

Will look out for your email x

harmonyhex

Post by harmonyhex »

Got your mail .. thank you xx

nikonman

Post by nikonman »

I agree with Cenobitez.
You will probably find in works out cheaper in the long run to purchase a quality light and light stand to start with and work from there.
Will you be looking for lights for stills photography or lights for video? Or both.
You might find that some studios will be replacing their lights and you might be able to pick up a bargain with your contacts in the biz.
Also many togs have their own lights to bring along on the shoots

If you are looking for togs for photo shoots when you move to your new house please enter my name down. I have my own lights if required.
Peter.