What's happend to liquid angels?

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
zigsuk

What's happend to liquid angels?

Post by zigsuk »

Over a week now after its heavily trailed launch and still nothing.
You know all the time it was trailed I was thinking I bet this doesn't launch when its scheduled to - it's always the same when expectations have been raised.
I know there has been a change of ownership - marvellous this should happen just before the launch - but I for one am extemely disappointed, as I was really looking forward to this site.
Is it going to happen at all? Can we have some up to date news? Or can we at least get rid of the irritating message 'It's finally here.' when it plainly isn't!

BGAFD Admin

Re: What's happend to liquid angels?

Post by BGAFD Admin »

Big Jim

Liquid Angels Delay

Post by Big Jim »

Hello,

Liquid Angels has been acquired by a larger company who have big plans for it's future, which unfortunately, has meant a considerable delay in it's initial launch.

As Isabella has stated, the shooting of content for Liquid Angels will continue and by the time it does launch, there will be a huge number of videos to download straight away plus daily updates of new material for years to come.

I've seen a number of websites that have launched pre-maturely, with big promises but little content and no updates. A lot of these sites have folded within 6 months leaving a trail of dissatisfied customers. This will not be the case with Liquid Angels.

Whilst this is frustrating in the short term, it really is best for the long term future of the site.

Cheers

Big Jim
MegaTon

Re: Liquid Angels Delay

Post by MegaTon »

Larger! Any chance of other sites will be springing up in the future then, other than the one catering for the watersport lovers Big Jim?
zigsuk

Post by zigsuk »

Thanks for this update.

I know what you mean about other sites! It's amazing how many lure you in and then once you've signed up you find the content is minimal.

However, have you any idea of a time schedule? I can understand if you don't want to give a date in case it slips back again though!
zippo

Post by zippo »

The launch went like........................a damp squib?
Rio_Lee

Re: What's happend to liquid angels?

Post by Rio_Lee »

Hi

I shot for liquid angels yesterday with Katie k & Kate, pure flith. I hope it will be coming out soon as I love shooting for Liquid Angels.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
COME AND CHECK ME OUT IN HARDCORE:

http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=411316&T=411316