Tonight on Lollys Live Show!!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Elle Brook

Tonight on Lollys Live Show!!

Post by Elle Brook »

Hi all,

For all of you that email, asking if I will ever be back on Live XXX, the answer is No, but I will be joining Lolly tonight for her LIVE show...

Cant wait!!! Not been near Lolly and her sweet pussy since we were covered in hot chocolate!! Its going to be A HOT night!!

xxxx

Elle Brook
ellebrookglamour@gmail.com
Johnnyboy 22

Re: Tonight on Lollys Live Show!!

Post by Johnnyboy 22 »

WEll i for one will not be tuning in. Nothing against you Elle.
Lolly Badcock

Post by Lolly Badcock »

Hi Elle,

Woke up really horny for you baby...just gagging to fuck you.

Looks like i have a " Lolly hate club" going on....gud job you still want to fuck me!!

Its a shame that i havent updated my site so people want to miss out on the hardest live sex show on TV tonight.

I am going to be cumming so hard for you tonight baby....and so will all the guys and girls watching....only ?4.99 a night...what are you waiting for

Lolly xx
Elle Brook

Post by Elle Brook »

All your friends still love you hun!! I'll want to fuck you when I'm old and wrinkly lol!!

Give her a break guys, shes one of the best but as she says we still have normal lifes to live as well as the filthy ones we lead!!

xx

Elle Brook
ellebrookglamour@gmail.com
Johnnyboy 22

Post by Johnnyboy 22 »

No i wont give her a break Elle, you tell me why i should. She diissed loads of her members, and now everything is ok. Whos she trying to kid, the hardest sex on TV, yes dead right. I have the greatest respect for you Elle, but Lolly can go and float, and i know im not alone in voicing that opinion.
Trumpton

Post by Trumpton »

Lolly Badcock wrote:

> Looks like i have a " Lolly hate club" going on

I wonder why you believe that?
Grawth

Post by Grawth »

But what a disappointment the show was. Last week, totally hard content. This week, the occasional flash. Still more than other shows have, but when you compare it to what has gone before it was a big let-down.

Now I know the action was real, so the question is why was what was being broadcast toned down? Have Ofcom been sniffing round, or was it all just a publicity stunt to get people subscribing.