Sound engineering / Music

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Blu

Sound engineering / Music

Post by Blu »

Hello again, it's good to be back!
I've been busy with other projects for a while but am making a return to the industry offering my services as a sound engineer and background music producer. A few of you have worked with me in the past so you know you're getting a professional service at reasonable costs. I'm prompt, trustworthy and a stickler for detail so you can be assured that the quality of my work cannot be bettered.

With regards to sound engineering, I have access to a complete portable audio recording setup (Boom mics, Level & EQ mixers, plus an audio cleaning suite based here for your final production)which can be discussed in advance dependant on your needs.
As for background music production, I can produce a wide range of styles/genres, again dependant on your production wether it be film or website. As with last time, I will be able to take bookings on a first come first serve basis so to avoid disappointment, please book early.

I look forward to catching up with you all soon!

Andy

(golden_blue@musician.org)

Embrace the bass