New Mature Model

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
adorablecarla

New Mature Model

Post by adorablecarla »

Hi everyone,

I have just joined bgafd. I am a mature model from the West Midlands. Anyone interested in working with me please get in touch.

You can see me at my website www.adorablecarla.co.uk

Carla xxx

Hi,

I am a mature model based in the West Midlands. Please contact me if you are interested in working with me. xxx
FootPlay

Re: New Mature Model

Post by FootPlay »

Carla has just done a couple of scenes for our site. She is great fun, very reliable and even though the whole foot fetish thing was new to her she took time to understand the fetish and what we were trying to achieve. Excellent results and the clips are proving a great success.

Glad you found this site Carla - lets hope it brings you more work.

www.footplay.co.uk
sparky

Re: New Mature Model - clickable link

Post by sparky »

Toyboy001

Post by Toyboy001 »

I saw the scene on today Carla you are amazing in it !wink! Would love to see more.
FootPlay

Post by FootPlay »

Thank yoy Toybot001 for the comments. Yes she is hot property - I am hoping that we can arrange for Carla and Georgina to get together for a clip very soon.

www.footplay.co.uk
adorablecarla

Post by adorablecarla »

Looking forward to doing another shoot. Hopefully be even better next time.
Maybe doing a shoot on a atrain !!!
Carla
x

Hi,

I am a mature model based in the West Midlands. Please contact me if you are interested in working with me. xxx