naughty girl back in business!!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
franky knight

naughty girl back in business!!

Post by franky knight »

Hay guys,
Franky knight here,

Just want to let you know i am back from my travels At the start of March so starting to take some bookings for shoots!!

Feeling extra horny obviously as i have been away from all this naughtyness!!!

You can check out hot pics of me on www.be-seen-here.com (under london models!!!!)

Also you can see lots of my movies on the uncovered sites!! I have also performed on bang babes, babe star, sport Tv and also TV x live,

looking forward to some Girl girl and solo shoots if anyone thinks they can handle me haha!
please email me directly on fits_n_giggles@msn.com

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Studio3

Re: naughty girl back in business!!

Post by Studio3 »

Hi Franky,

Great to hear you're heading back from your travels, we've missed you.

Looking forward to working with you again in the near future !cool!

Best wishes,

All at Studio 3.

Stills or Video, Amateur or Professional... A Versatile and Friendly Studio Environment close to the M25/A1M in Hertfordshire. www.studio-three.org
franky knight

Post by franky knight »

Glad to hear you have missed me!!! hope to be getting down and dirth whe i get back to the UK!! i have 4 months to catch up on!! ha ha!!
nasty

Post by nasty »

Can't wait to see you getting down and dirty.

[url=http://nastynas.thumblogger.com]Free Pics And Clips At The Nasty Nas Guide[/url]