Best UK Adult Site

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Tim Schmitt

Best UK Adult Site

Post by Tim Schmitt »

I normally sign up to a site a month but have always been disappointed with UK ones as they aren?t a patch on the US or Eastern Europe sites.

Does anyone have a view (as if you didn't) which is the best UK site featuring UK girls doing unspeakable things ?
matt_uk

Re: Best UK Adult Site

Post by matt_uk »

what is your definition of 'unspeakable'? To many what goes on at http://www.ripe4piss.com is pretty unspeakable! Judging by the girls and the accents....its certainly a British site! Might not have the glamour of the US sites but it has the content from the bits I have seen!

Tim Schmitt

Post by Tim Schmitt »

Hmmmm...
Not that 'unspeakable' just what our American Cousins would call nasty !
Hawkes7

Post by Hawkes7 »

yeah nasty is the word - worse when u see ur ex is on their doing that stuff - gross
harmonyluvver

Post by harmonyluvver »

Its just some fat bloke trying to be Max Hardcore on the cheap. Its just unpleasant, if I want to watch some girl throw up on herself I can just go into town on a friday night and see it for free.
Tim Schmitt

Post by Tim Schmitt »

I guess you lot think they are all shite as well !!!!

OK then back to the US
u_suck19

Post by u_suck19 »

harmonyluvver,

What do you mean on the cheap? Are u saying the ripe4piss.com dude paid those girls anything less than ?400 to drink his piss?

Fair game to the dude tho, didn't think he cud get all those girls to drink his piss for any money in the world. I guess what's next? Guy starting a website to get dumb ass models eat his shit? talking of eating shit, I saw something that looked like shit coming from some of the girls mouth. what the f*ck is that? yuk!! how gross!

-original usuck