Models rates and contact details

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
dubnobass

Models rates and contact details

Post by dubnobass »

Hi all,

I'm having real trouble getting hold of the girls rates for shoots.

I've tried to see if I can find any email addresses so as to contact directly and talk rates, but I don't seem to be having much joy.

Can anyone help please? Or are there any girls out there who are willing to give me their contact details?

Thanks guys, have a great weekend
Stockie

Re: Models rates and contact details

Post by Stockie »

This is probably the best place to find and contact models

Rates can vary, seems to be more what you are willing to pay, most producers seem to have set rates they pay for a full shoot, but if you want hourly rates then these seem to be generally what you get quoted from models if asking them for rates rather than offering them a rate

Topless ?25 ph
Nude ?35 ph
Toys ?50 ph
g/g ?60 ph
b/g+ varies wildly and usually on a per scene basis, some models might quote ?100 ph but usually they quote anything from 200 to 500 per scene
dubnobass

Post by dubnobass »

Thanks Stockie,
That's actually a great help
regards
Cenobitez

Post by Cenobitez »

BSH is 1 of several sites, who give you contact details, is another, but most other sites are a little narky about it, so if they dont have the details immediately available (OneModelPlace) publically asking for details will get you banned as they want you to PAY for the privilige, so ask via Private Message and be a little careful :)

Just a little tip that i learned the hardway by being banned loads of times from loads of forums :)

It is said that both love and truth walk hand in hand. But if the need is great enough, can we learn to love a lie?
Kandi HotNSticky

Post by Kandi HotNSticky »

Contact me at kandihotnsticky@hotmail.co.uk!!

Hope this helps!

Kandi HotNSticky
UK Adult Model

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Kandis_place/>