Looking for plaster cast shoots

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Lolly Badcock

Looking for plaster cast shoots

Post by Lolly Badcock »

Hi everyone,

If you have checked out my above post you will be aware that I am due to have a knee operation in mid September so will have a plaster cast on the entire length of my leg for 4 weeks.

I am aware that some people shoot this so if that is you and you are interested in shooting me please get in touch with me at lbadcock@hotmail.com.

Also if anybody knows of anybody who shoots this it would be gratefully appreciated if you could pass my details onto them.

If you don?t know who I am please check out a selection of free pictures on my free Yahoo Group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lollybadcock

I obviously wont be able to travel too far from home but can accommodate a shoot. I am located in Nottingham and my spacious apartment is light and modern with the addition of studio backdrops if required and professional stills light and camera if required.

Look forward to hearing from you and hopefully working with you in September

Lolly xxx
WigBilly

Re: Looking for plaster cast shoots

Post by WigBilly »

Ha-haa...a plaster-cast shoot! God bless ya Lolly...you've got some *spunk* alright!! !grin!
oscar

Post by oscar »

hmmm ... interesting concept. Post a reminder in September and I'll be there. I'll need a few months to think of alternatives to the ankles behind the ears pose - anybody got any suggestions. Any chance you could grow your pubic hair back so we can get a nice contrast against the plaster.
rednose

Post by rednose »

I was going to make a comment on your last post about creating a new fetish of plaster cast shoots. But was worried it would look a bit crass.

Anyway I look forward to seeing you back, hopefully the Virtual Sex DVD will be out soon to pass the time when you are away.

Rednose
kaytelove

Post by kaytelove »

Its certainly a fetish but not a new one - Lolly, email me at kaytemodel@yahoo.co.uk and i will pass on details of a guy I know in Ipswitch who travels and shoots plaster casted models - He usually applies his own cast but if you already have one that saves him the work lol

Kayte xx

Kayte xx