male talent wanted

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
shaun mcmanus

male talent wanted

Post by shaun mcmanus »

hi there at the moment i am looking for new male talent this will be based in the north east of england, so local would be better as travel expenses are killing me....lol.
if you would like further details please feel free to drop me a line if you could include some photographs of yourself this would be very helpful
some of our work can be seen on www.adultedit.net
http://www.adultwork.com/1982855
kellyhahn6969

Re: male talent wanted

Post by kellyhahn6969 »

I would be very interested,Im from Durham where are you based,I can supply pics and Ive done 3 shoots before,1 for Terry Stephens at realcouples,1 for barrys mucky videos,and another for a keen amateur called John who has a site called couplesexposed.com,if you think I will be a suitable candidate,drop me an email to eebeths6@aol.com or my msn is scott_tiesto@hotmail.com,im usually on line til late so feel free to contact me,thanks

k.hahn
mandigo

Re: male talent available

Post by mandigo »

Hi"Dear.......! Can u please send me some details as i'm interested....!
all my details are on my profile

Holla me back if interested

*www.adultwork.co.uk/hammer@xxxmodel

Alphons@mkveli
xxx

***Live in your dreams or die in someone else's***
***Hustler***Loyality***Respect***

Hammer@makveli
xxx
scottthegeordie

Post by scottthegeordie »

slight mistake,I had to use my exs password and user id to send that message,I have my own now!.All my deatails are on the previous message,I can send pictures if needed and can also send links to the sites i have done the shoots for.Look forward to hearing from you soon,Scott
Big Johnny

Post by Big Johnny »

Hiya Shaun, I would be intrested in working for you, I'm based in Northeast and you can see my details on my website below. Hope to hear from you soon, I have e-mailed you to with further details, regards
Big Johnny

[url=https://bigjohnnyxxx.com]bigjohnnyxxx.com[/url]

Follow me on Twitter! @bigjohnnyuk