Binty Hound News

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Binty-Hound

Binty Hound News

Post by Binty-Hound »

AFTER SLOWING THINGS DOWN AT THE END OF 2005, WE ARE BACK IN FULL SWING FOR 2006 WITH PLENTY OF PROJECTS PLANNED. AFTER A LONG CHAT WITH OUR WEB DESIGNER, HE HAS PROMISED TO GET WWW.BINTYHOUND.CO.UK UP AND RUNNING IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE (ALTHOUGH WE WON'T BE HOLDING OUR BREATHS!)

WE HAVE NOW FINISHED POST PRODUCTION ON THE FOOTBALL FUCKTORY. AND IT WILL BE ON SAIL VERY VERY SOON. CHECK OUT http://glamourfinder.com/ads/business/bintyh/17753 FOR THE LATEST PHOTOS

JUST A REMINDER THAT WE ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE COMMISSIONS (SHOOTS INTENDED FOR PRIVATE USE) AND OUR RATES ARE VERY REASONABLE (TO BE HONEST PRETTY MUCH DIRT CHEAP) SO IF YOU AND YOUR PARTNER WANT A SCENE SHOT FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL USE AND PLEASURE, LET US KNOW. YOU TELL US WHAT YOU WANT, HOW YOU WANT IT AND LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US!

IN THE NEAR FUTURE, WE ARE PLANNING TO EXPAND OUR HORIZONS (YES FOLKS, SHOOT OUTSIDE THE SAFETY OF OUR NATIVE OXFORD!!). WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOME GOOD STUDIOS AND LOCATIONS TRHROUGHT ENGLAND. iF YOU CAN HELP, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH

Jacques

Re: Binty Hound News

Post by Jacques »

Your caps lock appears to be stuck.

quis custodiet ipsos custodes
Binty-Hound

Post by Binty-Hound »

sorry realised after posting.
Jacques

Post by Jacques »

meh - just me being pedantic this morning as I have a cold and a 'beeriod', ignore me.

quis custodiet ipsos custodes
fayerampton

Post by fayerampton »

hi guys !
hope your all doing ok ! you were great fun to work for !
faye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LaraLee

Post by LaraLee »

Hiya Guys

I definitely agree with Faye and I can't wait for the DVD to be released.

Hugs
Lara xxx

https://twitter.com/#!/lara_leexxx