PlayBoy Tv And Alot More!!!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
VictoriaBrown

PlayBoy Tv And Alot More!!!

Post by VictoriaBrown »

Hi All.

Thought i would keep all you fans up to date with all my latest horny adventures.

First i have a solo shoot of me that's now out in Feista March 2006 issue 3.

I've also been a bad girl on cam for Jrotik, with taylor morgan, poppy morgan, natalie heck.

You can also see me xplicite TV, with taylor morgan, kira, karen wood, and sussie best.

Ive also shoot some rude dvds for fiona cooper.

I shot for boobcamp to, and farser was a real plesure to work with. :)

Last week i shot for playboy Tv with the Lovely LollyBad cock. my god shes hot !!! I've been cuming in my panties ever since. we also shot with michelle banks who is another little hottie, and the best part of that shoot was i took michelle home with me and shes still here 2-3 weeks later. what a perve i am, ay!!

But today ive had a very nuaghty shoot with cyristal lee. I've never been peeded on so much. she is a really great girl to work with, as well as being a horny little slut. First time i had a girl piss right into my mouth! Lots of fitsting pissing and squirting. fucking amazing !!!!

Walter hope your carpet is ok! :) and as for me peeing all over you, oops sowwwwwwy, NOT!!!!!!!!

Not to forget you can see me 3 nights a week now on the sportxxbabes, wednesday, thursday and sunday nights.

I have lots more dirty adventures ahead this month and so forth , next month i shall be shooting again with the lovely LollyBadcock This time some watersports will be involved so i'm told. :)

Im also shooting this month again at my own studio for a amateur with the lovely michelle banks. boy im a lucky slut!!!! :)
Ill keep ya posted boy n girls.

Till then stay wanking and always be nuaghtys. woooooooooo! hoooooo!
Jonone

Re: PlayBoy Tv And Alot More!!!

Post by Jonone »

Thanks for the update Victoria. There's a lot to look forward to there.
Crystel-Lei

Post by Crystel-Lei »

Hey Sexy Minx !
!wink!

Don't know about you but i'm still wet from our horney shoot last night x x
!happy!

Your F**King Amazing Star babe x x and you have the sweetest tasting pee (I've ever had before ) !happy!

had the time of my life last night ... Plenty of Sex, Sweat, and flying Water !!
!oops!
(hehehe hehe )
and I think Walter had a whale of a time - and enjoyed too x x
!wink!

well I Can't wait to work with you again Sexy ! !

and Remeber when you visit Wales - The night out -will be on me ! x x

take care sweetie x x amd see you soon xxx

Love and hugs Crystel-Lei xx x
!wink!

CUM Check out my adultwork page ..http://www.adultwork.com/CrystalLei_Offical The Only Place On the Web Officialy Run By Me Crystel Lei xxxx
VictoriaBrown

Post by VictoriaBrown »

Hey my little welsh squirter!
You was fucking amazing girl , I have never had so much pee all over me .
You taste great , you smell great , I WANT MORE !!! At one point i forgot we was filming as i was really enjoying getting into it.
As for still being horny , i havnt stopt wanking my pussy and ass off since i got home .
I really had a great day shooting with you and i would rekomend you to any one that wants to shoot water sports , girl you are the leading star of peeing, it just never stopt !!!!
See ya in wales soon sweet pee :)
xxxx
dp

Post by dp »

just doing as was told by victoria,

i love to read what you have been upto(More detail please)

May be make it a regular thing??

hard for you as always

Brad
xxxx
keeping it hard
lambretta_boy

Post by lambretta_boy »

Wow cant beat a bit of fisting Victoria, I love ur stuff wheres the best place to find stuff with you in it?
VictoriaBrown

Post by VictoriaBrown »

All over the place , heres a little clip of the movie i did with karren wood and taylor morgan
http://www.muligan.com/dalessandrofilms/select.htm
lambretta_boy

Post by lambretta_boy »

Think ur great had some of ur old stuff too, but the new you is super hotttt!!!!!
lambretta_boy

Post by lambretta_boy »

Couldnt see you on that site Victoria :-(
VictoriaBrown

Post by VictoriaBrown »

what site hunny